Best Life and Beyond #75 Spencer does his big boy job, KT dresses like a slob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Out of Context Photo from Katie’s Instagram Stories Caption Contest:

6ABF32C4-877A-445F-8652-0C2156F1D3E6.jpeg

My Caption Submission:

“Mother Emmons laughs hysterically as Katie explains that she is unable to pay for Ca$hlee’s toys because she (Katie) misplaced her Debit Card at Epcot in October 2021 and just like Katie’s divorce timeline, when the bank will send her a new card is ‘out of her control’”.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
For the Lively finally got a hottie to model the bags. ... or is that KT with a billion filters?

KT.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
If CA is anything like CT (and I'm willing to bet it is) once you haven't held a job as a nurse for 6 months to a year a facility won't hire you. You'll have to take refresher courses, work under the supervision of another nurse for several weeks then take the NCLEX again to renew your license. I don't go back that far with BLAB so I'm confused as to whether she was a nurse or medical assistant
LVN from some private technical institute. She worked a couple of months only at some private school and then as she says, "something happened" and she quit. I am sure she called her boss a bleep and did her job ineffectively. Let the license go and that was it. She can always go back to dog grooming if she can handle it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.