Best Life and Beyond #75 Spencer does his big boy job, KT dresses like a slob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Their last vlog was posted 7 days ago. It was the Life Day vlog that has racked up a measly 17k views. Is there really anything left for them to half-assedly cover at Disneyland regarding the Holidays? Their only viewers are the brainwashed stans. I’ve recognized more and more blab stan names in David’s livestreams. Even the blab stans have gone elsewhere to get their Disneyland news.
They’ll probably be in the park tonight. We are overdue for…..
3EED6820-3639-4D45-A110-D21A891E37F2.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 36
“The most epic, insane, outrageous Saturday night ever!!!” And it’s just them eating at Tortilla Joe’s for 30 minutes.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Guess they were to busy to film on Brown Friday. And looking at that nasty ass food, I guarantee they were glued to those seats.
F02EAFDB-CCB6-457E-9903-901635DF3DCD.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Their last vlog was posted 7 days ago. It was the Life Day vlog that has racked up a measly 17k views. Is there really anything left for them to half-assedly cover at Disneyland regarding the Holidays? Their only viewers are the brainwashed stans. I’ve recognized more and more blab stan names in David’s livestreams. Even the blab stans have gone elsewhere to get their Disneyland news.
What's hilarious is BLOB tried to copy Fresh Baked by doing a "Diseyland weekly update" vlog. Uh, the last weekly update BLOB gave us was WEEKS AGO 🤣

I get the Spencer was working, that's fair, but what's her excuse? Too busy sitting on her mom's couch eating and watching movies?

Stage Mgmt isn't brain surgery, but you gotta be there the entire fcking day, so I get why he couldnt even edit or upload for her. Still what is her excuse?

The fact that she's been vlogging for several years and she STILL can't film, edit, upload on her own, is pathetic. She is so fcking lazy. Spencer deserves the majority of the YT money, fck her.

… Does anyone else get annoyed by the GIANT sized bites that KT stuffs in her face EVERY bleeping time she eats anything!?! It makes me nauseous. I hadn’t seen it discussed here before but I may have missed it. Anyway, KT is a Ho and have a nice day.
Big Fella aka Deep Throat

PhotoGrid_1669490501861.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
What's hilarious is BLOB tried to copy Fresh Baked by doing a "Diseyland weekly update" vlog. Uh, the last weekly update BLOB gave us was WEEKS AGO 🤣

I get the Spencer was working, that's fair, but what's her excuse? Too busy sitting on her mom's couch eating and watching movies?

Stage Mgmt isn't brain surgery, but you gotta be there the entire fcking day, so I get why he couldnt even edit or upload for her. Still what is her excuse?

The fact that she's been vlogging for several years and she STILL can't film, edit, upload on her own, is pathetic. She is so fcking lazy. Spencer deserves the majority of the YT money, fck her.
Let's be honest, he worked a couple days.
The way she went on about it you would have thought he was working 60+ hours a week every week.
He could have come home and edited a couple videos if she would have taken the time to go shoot them. It's not really that hard I'm guessing after you have done it continuously for years.
He is OVER it. It's why he went back to work.
It's why he looks so put out in every video they have made for a month. Thanks to her, it's been a grind with no reward at the end of the rainbow.
He is smart enough to know it.
Wanting to "take the holidays off" is 100% on point for her. Que the exhausted posts......
There will be a rebranding in January, or that's what she is telling herself right now as an excuse to do nothing for a few more weeks. He is taking this time to try to hook up with someone else. She is spending the time doing the same, while she also is sucking up to him via Instagram as a back-up plan. Best Life indeed.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Been thinking about this too. When they take an extended break like this, you gotta wonder how they keep up the illusion to themselves that their “work” is essential in any way.

They got “busy” with other stuff, but the world kept turning. Disneyland didn’t go out of business. Fans kept flooding the parks. Anyone looking for Disney updates got their news from other sites or other channels. The holiday snacks were still consumed, just not by KT.

When I take an extended PTO from my (real) job for holidays/vacations, I even start to playfully ask myself if my company even needs me to come back - clearly they can exist without me.

I can’t imagine how it must feel for KT who literally has nothing to fall back on - must be terrifying.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Let's be honest, he worked a couple days.
The way she went on about it you would have thought he was working 60+ hours a week every week.
He could have come home and edited a couple videos if she would have taken the time to go shoot them. It's not really that hard I'm guessing after you have done it continuously for years.
He is OVER it. It's why he went back to work.
It's why he looks so put out in every video they have made for a month. Thanks to her, it's been a grind with no reward at the end of the rainbow.
He is smart enough to know it.
Wanting to "take the holidays off" is 100% on point for her. Que the exhausted posts......
There will be a rebranding in January, or that's what she is telling herself right now as an excuse to do nothing for a few more weeks. He is taking this time to try to hook up with someone else. She is spending the time doing the same, while she also is sucking up to him via Instagram as a back-up plan. Best Life indeed.
I thought he said a while back that he has other gigs he was doing here and there plus that AMC talk show? I figured that's why he's looked like death warned over. 🤣 I'll never understand why he let's her do nothing. If she was some young hot chick, ok. She's um, not

Did we say not to post this photo? I forgot

Screenshot_20221115_074344.jpg

Or was it this one
Screenshot_20221126_143303.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
KT has that nursing license to fall back on right? And she can easily fill the gap in her resume by saying she worked in elder care.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I thought he said a while back that he has other gigs he was doing here and there plus that AMC talk show? I figured that's why he's looked like death warned over. 🤣 I'll never understand why he let's her do nothing. If she was some young hot chick, ok. She's um, not

Did we say not to post this photo? I forgot

View attachment 1762431

Or was it this one
View attachment 1762434
How olds the top one? She looks like she’s pushing 250 she’s what 5’3 in height?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
KT has that nursing license to fall back on right? And she can easily fill the gap in her resume by saying she worked in elder care.
If CA is anything like CT (and I'm willing to bet it is) once you haven't held a job as a nurse for 6 months to a year a facility won't hire you. You'll have to take refresher courses, work under the supervision of another nurse for several weeks then take the NCLEX again to renew your license. I don't go back that far with BLAB so I'm confused as to whether she was a nurse or medical assistant

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
How olds the top one? She looks like she’s pushing 250 she’s what 5’3 in height?
Both last month. Top appears to be without Spanx, the bottom with.

I recall she let it slip that she had been sued as a nurse aide. Right? She has verbal diarrhea and eventually reveals everything

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Been thinking about this too. When they take an extended break like this, you gotta wonder how they keep up the illusion to themselves that their “work” is essential in any way.

They got “busy” with other stuff, but the world kept turning. Disneyland didn’t go out of business. Fans kept flooding the parks. Anyone looking for Disney updates got their news from other sites or other channels. The holiday snacks were still consumed, just not by KT.

When I take an extended PTO from my (real) job for holidays/vacations, I even start to playfully ask myself if my company even needs me to come back - clearly they can exist without me.

I can’t imagine how it must feel for KT who literally has nothing to fall back on - must be terrifying.
Blab could go dark today and nothing would change, it reminds me of this poem.
20221126_115801.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 27
If CA is anything like CT (and I'm willing to bet it is) once you haven't held a job as a nurse for 6 months to a year a facility won't hire you. You'll have to take refresher courses, work under the supervision of another nurse for several weeks then take the NCLEX again to renew your license. I don't go back that far with BLAB so I'm confused as to whether she was a nurse or medical assistant
She was an LPN. Her license has been posted here before. However, what’s unclear is what, if any, actual nursing work she did. I am a nurse and know you learn TONS on the job, far more than in school. Her school also seemed to be maybe like a for profit, finish ask quickly as possible and pass everyone institution.

I think she once claimed she was a pediatric nurse and then another time a GI nurse and then later a school nurse. She’s probably claimed/lied about other work as well.

From various comments over time I think she may have accompanied a medically fragile child to school who had a g-tube or something. That is important work. But it’s not the type that teaches you much, particularly if you do it for only a couple of months and then quit to have an adulterous affair and eat like a slob on camera with an old man who you think is rich.

• Heart
  • Angry

Big Fella aka Deep Throat

View attachment 1762409
She thinks that by showing up to the parks to stuff her face and do cringe worthy dances, she's putting in "work". 😂
She can't be bothered with learning how to edit and she's too scared of the trolls and her ex friends to go alone.

Well her license shows as deliquent. Not sure what it would take for her to renew it:

View attachment 1762623
She has up until 2024 to renew but she most likely won't.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
She was an LPN. Her license has been posted here before. However, what’s unclear is what, if any, actual nursing work she did. I am a nurse and know you learn TONS on the job, far more than in school. Her school also seemed to be maybe like a for profit, finish ask quickly as possible and pass everyone institution.

I think she once claimed she was a pediatric nurse and then another time a GI nurse and then later a school nurse. She’s probably claimed/lied about other work as well.

From various comments over time I think she may have accompanied a medically fragile child to school who had a g-tube or something. That is important work. But it’s not the type that teaches you much, particularly if you do it for only a couple of months and then quit to have an adulterous affair and eat like a slob on camera with an old man who you think is rich.
She was the type of nurse where vlogging and stuffing your face is harder by far...by far...

• Haha
  • Heart

I just want to make it clear that I am only laughing at the last sentence here.......
🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.