Best Life and Beyond #75 Spencer does his big boy job, KT dresses like a slob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was the type of nurse where vlogging and stuffing your face is harder by far...by far...

Hey! She doesn't just work hard eating...everything... she also sleeps hard...while the camera is rolling.

Listen, she just can't be bothered to do anything for anyone. Not for her boyfriend, her husband, her divorce, her channel, not even her $40 Besties. She works hard, by far, by fazzzzzzzzzzz.

(Throwbacks for the newbies)

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I thought he said a while back that he has other gigs he was doing here and there plus that AMC talk show? I figured that's why he's looked like death warned over. 🤣 I'll never understand why he let's her do nothing. If she was some young hot chick, ok. She's um, not

Did we say not to post this photo? I forgot

View attachment 1762431

Or was it this one
View attachment 1762434
I’m a woman, 6 feet tall, weigh 155 pounds, wear a size 6, and had to put the chips down I was eating after seeing these pictures. Bless her.
I thought he said a while back that he has other gigs he was doing here and there plus that AMC talk show? I figured that's why he's looked like death warned over. 🤣 I'll never understand why he let's her do nothing. If she was some young hot chick, ok. She's um, not

Did we say not to post this photo? I forgot

View attachment 1762431

Or was it this one
View attachment 1762434
I’m a woman, 6 feet tall, weigh 155 pounds, wear a size 6, and had to put the chips down I was eating after seeing these pictures. Bless her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Their last vlog was posted 7 days ago. It was the Life Day vlog that has racked up a measly 17k views. Is there really anything left for them to half-assedly cover at Disneyland regarding the Holidays? Their only viewers are the brainwashed stans. I’ve recognized more and more blab stan names in David’s livestreams. Even the blab stans have gone elsewhere to get their Disneyland news.
we need to know how the spring break crowds are looking in late november!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Screenshot_20221126_125358.jpg

WTF!
What is she.....10?
Who does this!
This screams "look at me"!
Full Disney, more like full entitled asshole.
I'm sorry, but if you are so tired, go home!
It is pretty funny she had to use a block.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
KT has that nursing license to fall back on right? And she can easily fill the gap in her resume by saying she worked in elder care.
I’m pretty sure it’s in delinquent status. Someone mentioned awhile back that after however amount of time, once it’s invalid she would have to completely do her license over again in regards to schooling. I know she wasn’t an RN, but even as an LVN, why let that expire? Keep it on the back burner just in case, especially when money was spent on school!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
#SpeculationSaturday

Why do you think Pixar Charlie didn’t like this post by Katie? Perhaps Katie recently asked to borrow money from him and now it is awkward?

0B4B4104-EC39-4689-B4AE-9B977CDCCF67.jpeg

Charlie has made it a priority to like someone else’s recent posts:

CEEB3FF1-C3B5-4D26-9D79-2A2BB0A4C6FE.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
She was the type of nurse where vlogging and stuffing your face is harder by far...by far...

That part where she calls herself a "b.i.t.c.h" then Dense laughs at her just reminds me of whenever I am talking to my dad and I say something he thinks is stupid. Total dad and daughter vibes here, Blob 🤢🤮🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
He was calling her some dude when she still fit into jeans. Now it’s Big fella. 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Sorry, since theres no new vlog from the fartastic duo...

Back when her fingers could bend. The chew talking. And the food is coming out of the sides of her mouth - what other vlogger does that? FFS

Get a room for you and that weiner

Boophhhhbbbtfoodgasm

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
She said back in 2020, I think, that she let it lapse because nursing wasn’t for her or something to that affect. She didn’t want to work hard is what I’m hearing.

Also, that galaxy’s edge picture is a throwback to when she could still fit in jeans. Look how much smaller she was then (and she definitely wasn’t a “skinny Minnie” then either)

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I’ve been lurking around here off and on for a while now (since just before “Columbia-gate”) 1. I was SO happy to find other people who weren’t buying into BLABs fake bullshit. and 2. Finding out the circumstances of their personal life further solidified my hunch that they are just terrible humans. That said, I have a question… Does anyone else get annoyed by the GIANT sized bites that KT stuffs in her face EVERY bleeping time she eats anything!?! It makes me nauseous. I hadn’t seen it discussed here before but I may have missed it. Anyway, KT is a Ho and have a nice day.
Adam the woo does the same thing and it makes me feel sick too. It reminds me of watching those 600lb life shows when they eat a donut in two bites.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
#SpeculationSaturday

Why do you think Pixar Charlie didn’t like this post by Katie? Perhaps Katie recently asked to borrow money from him and now it is awkward?

View attachment 1762917

Charlie has made it a priority to like someone else’s recent posts:

View attachment 1762932
Wait, so now I understand why Dylan stands with those losers. He thinks Papa Spence can get him into the entertainment industry so he rides those tattered coat tails for clout. That’s probably why Michael decided to become a flight attendant. He wanted to get away from all those toxic people, including his boyfriend.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.