Best Life and Beyond #75 Spencer does his big boy job, KT dresses like a slob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still not a single shot of Spencer in their apartment. She would often show him, at least to say something like, ‘there’s Spencer over there editing.’ Now, he’s seemingly never around. It’s all very bizarre.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Still not a single shot of Spencer in their apartment. She would often show him, at least to say something like, ‘there’s Spencer over there editing.’ Now, he’s seemingly never around. It’s all very bizarre.
She's going to keep lying about them still living together like she did about them still being friends with Adam.

It's called the long con, and she sucks at it. When her $40 Besties figure it out, that their favorite Disney couple is no longer together...

Soon Spencer will have "scheduling conflicts", i.e. a new girlfriend, younger and thinner than KT, and with Spencer for his Hollywood career.

Booooopppphhhbtlazybitch

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Ok, these two late 60 somethings who are just basically older KT and Spencer posted their hellish experience at the Stratosphere, or the Strat as the kids call it.
I wish I hadn't watched, but I did.
They basically go Karen after they weren't treated like VIPs.
I see their shtick is they will come to your hotel if you treat them like royalty....(sound familiar).
Honestly, who really watches this tit!

Oh and the best part at the end, they are invited back and promised to be treated like the VIPs they are, but just like KT (these two retirees are SO busy) they can't commit until next year because they are SO busy! You are retired and make stupid vlogs!
How busy are you!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
So the two moms are these two lowlifes only friends outside of Henry and Craigslist Charley? That's where we are heading into 2023?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
I've never understood the whole wannabe "influencer" thing. They are all grifters, plain and simple. Also, if you call yourself an "influencer", you probably aren't.

Whenever I post something on IG, It's paid for by me. I like slipping into a place undetected so I can experience it like anyone else. I've had two occasions where the owners find out what I was doing and I ended up with everything on the menu for free. I've never posted those. I've gone back and bought my favorite items and that's what got posted.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
The YSL dupe, flex, left me dead :ROFLMAO: Her "bag collection" resembles a bag bin at a Goodwill. Dupes, diaper bags, kids bags and allll

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Ok, these two late 60 somethings who are just basically older KT and Spencer posted their hellish experience at the Stratosphere, or the Strat as the kids call it.
I wish I hadn't watched, but I did.
They basically go Karen after they weren't treated like VIPs.
I see their shtick is they will come to your hotel if you treat them like royalty....(sound familiar).
Honestly, who really watches this tit!

Oh and the best part at the end, they are invited back and promised to be treated like the VIPs they are, but just like KT (these two retirees are SO busy) they can't commit until next year because they are SO busy! You are retired and make stupid vlogs!
How busy are you!

THESE MOTHERFUCKERS....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
"Five Below" can also refer to BLAB's number of Patreons from one month to the next.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I’ve been lurking around here off and on for a while now (since just before “Columbia-gate”) 1. I was SO happy to find other people who weren’t buying into BLABs fake bullshit. and 2. Finding out the circumstances of their personal life further solidified my hunch that they are just terrible humans. That said, I have a question… Does anyone else get annoyed by the GIANT sized bites that KT stuffs in her face EVERY bleeping time she eats anything!?! It makes me nauseous. I hadn’t seen it discussed here before but I may have missed it. Anyway, KT is a Ho and have a nice day.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
THESE MOTHERFUCKERS....
I put them on my list to check later. Are they really that bad?

I’ve been lurking around here off and on for a while now (since just before “Columbia-gate”) 1. I was SO happy to find other people who weren’t buying into BLABs fake bullshit. and 2. Finding out the circumstances of their personal life further solidified my hunch that they are just terrible humans. That said, I have a question… Does anyone else get annoyed by the GIANT sized bites that KT stuffs in her face EVERY bleeping time she eats anything!?! It makes me nauseous. I hadn’t seen it discussed here before but I may have missed it. Anyway, KT is a Ho and have a nice day.
I can't stand it. I can't stand to see anyone eat on camera. Tim Tracker is among the worst. He holds his fork like a caveman.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Their last vlog was posted 7 days ago. It was the Life Day vlog that has racked up a measly 17k views. Is there really anything left for them to half-assedly cover at Disneyland regarding the Holidays? Their only viewers are the brainwashed stans. I’ve recognized more and more blab stan names in David’s livestreams. Even the blab stans have gone elsewhere to get their Disneyland news.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
I think this is or supposed to be the bag. It's larger than a wallet judging by how large it is sitting in the Shopping Cart. YSL large Tri-Quilted Matelasse Grain de Poudre. $2990

View attachment 1761093
View attachment 1761095
I’ve called her black one out as being fake. Which is fine. Lots of wealthy women have em. 😂 But no one is flexing as much as she flexes. Actually no one flexes. Just lame. And why white. Like her dirty food hands. 🥴🤮

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Their last vlog was posted 7 days ago. It was the Life Day vlog that has racked up a measly 17k views. Is there really anything left for them to half-assedly cover at Disneyland regarding the Holidays? Their only viewers are the brainwashed stans. I’ve recognized more and more blab stan names in David’s livestreams. Even the blab stans have gone elsewhere to get their Disneyland news.
When they left the Disney Bears channel, it went dark for a couple of months. And that was during the holidays too.

ED38AC82-412B-4B68-9B86-0AD0DFBE193C.gif

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.