Best Life and Beyond #74 KT and Spencer have arrived at their next destination, Splitsville!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As Dylan is an accomplished veteran Scare Actor, I’d love to watch a video of Dylan breaking down some of the performances at the event:

View attachment 1750006

P.S. Notice Jeremy in the background keeping his eyes on Katie the entire time. You can tell by their body language that they really care for each other.
“You know three years ago, when I was a zombie in the now closed attraction.. I would have not dragged my leg while walking. But that’s my unemployed ex zombie opinion.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
KT post this to her story right after that post about the YouTube channels post on here was deleted.

192709BE-0CE4-4746-BF6E-43CC51DA1A36.png

witch the only thing you stir is your spoon in your trough of oatmeal

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
KT post this to her story right after that post about the YouTube channels post on here was deleted.

View attachment 1750189

Oh KKKT honey, its only stirring the pot if we haven't worked out its you!!!!! And you clearly don't have the intellectual capacity to fool us for long. Why don't you run along now I'm sure it must be snack time for you!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

View attachment 1750189

Does she really think she's stirring our pot? witch...you're the one that continues to answer to us on IG when we call you out for things. You can't hurt us. LOL

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
View attachment 1749887
This is KT-speak for "Look where I was and you weren't.
I have been to more (real) wrap parties than I care to remember, I can tell you that there is usual a company you hire to handle the party so the whole cast and crew can attend.
When you are on a lowbrow piece of crap that most people were over years ago, I guess you have to put on the party yourself.
Unless this was something other than a wrap party, which I wouldn't know because I have never done zombies.
They are just not my thing.

JFC, she’s acting like she worked on the show.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.