Best Life and Beyond #73 With KT’s Divorce not to be finalized til 2024, all on Main Street keep whisper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
100% this. On The Zooms they had I felt so sad for the stans. It was bad. You can tell many are super lonely and live paycheck to paycheck. Blab should be ashamed taking their money. On that note, most of them I personally saw, don’t have the ability to make accounts to come here and troll. Many can barely run their wheelchairs. JS.
They put that patreon out then continue to put forth the lowest effort possible! and everyone knows it. Their peers their families. Other Stan’s. It’s beyond despicable and they should be ashamed to show their faces anywhere! Free the patreons you assholes!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
100% this. On The Zooms they had I felt so sad for the stans. It was bad. You can tell many are super lonely and live paycheck to paycheck. Blab should be ashamed taking their money. On that note, most of them I personally saw, don’t have the ability to make accounts to come here and troll. Many can barely run their wheelchairs. JS.
You've managed to make me even more pissed at that sloth. Feeding her face with food paid for by these poor souls. Grifting witch.

Big Fella - Tell me you don't read Tattle....you had Spencer change the thumbnail to add your face. He was probably trying to increase views, so much for that. For the first time on your channel, your mug wasn't on the thumbnail. We figured it was an f you from Spence to you. It likely was.

Screenshot_20221118_121812.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Yeah Brickey is the mod for the panels at DCon. :Cringe: I think it's the perfect role for him, all he has to do is bullshit and act smart.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Yeah Brickey is the mod for the panels at DCon. :Cringe: I think it's the perfect role for him, all he has to do is bullshit and act smart.
He's not good at either one, unfortunately. 😁 He comes across as too obnoxious and obsequious. I respect him for no longer appearing in BLOB videos though.

Even after Spencer gave him a lot of exposure having a lot more subs than Brickey did... and both he and Big Fella dropped his name constantly. That just shows you how toxic you are Big Fella. You're like a highly contagious virus. 😉

I'll bet Spence will be at DCon. Selling his drippy d spray paint art.

Screenshot_20221118_130211.jpg

Boooooophhhhhbt!

Screenshot_20221115_152541.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
Ok
KT was just posting how in love they were last week. There must’ve been trouble and she knew Spencer was ready to bolt.

Kind of hilarious that KT can’t even drive herself to Disney if she wanted to vlog alone. Sloth has been the downfall of her life.
Well if the gruesome twosome are looking for new "lovers" or "business partners" here's the site they should check out.
Screenshot_20221117-220303-865.png

• Haha
Reactions: 27
He's not good at either one, unfortunately. 😁 He comes across as too obnoxious and obsequious. I respect him for no longer appearing in BLOB videos though.

Even after Spencer gave him a lot of exposure having a lot more subs than Brickey did... and both he and Big Fella dropped his name constantly. That just shows you how toxic you are Big Fella. You're like a highly contagious virus. 😉

I'll bet Spence will be at DCon. Selling his drippy d spray paint art.

View attachment 1741162

Boooooophhhhhbt!

View attachment 1741192
Katie kisses that! No boop. Just yuck! 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Looks like he found the Mondolorian…
View attachment 1741150
Hmm....David and Mondo have been chummy lately. Mondo even appeared in Adam the Woo's D23 video, which as far I know they rarely have met, at least on camera. Katie used to be dismissive of Mondo -she would pretend she didn't know who he was - so thinking this is more BLAB shade from the other Disney vloggers ex-pals.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
You've managed to make me even more pissed at that sloth. Feeding her face with food paid for by these poor souls. Grifting witch.

Big Fella - Tell me you don't read Tattle....you had Spencer change the thumbnail to add your face. He was probably trying to increase views, so much for that. For the first time on your channel, your mug wasn't on the thumbnail. We figured it was an f you from Spence to you. It likely was.

View attachment 1741091
I’m sorry. It gets to me so much

• Heart
Reactions: 25

View attachment 1741091
Her head covers the E,Y and L. Sheesh

Why don’t people like David?
His smug know it all demeanor and his teeth. The way he walks around Disney like he's in park operations or management or something. With that being said he isn't anywhere near as bad as BLAB by far, by farrrrrrr.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
i've actually gained some respect for david for going along with the obvious troll superchats and reading them out loud

still think FB are a couple of pansies for wanting things to remain civil with BLAB and not saying anything about KT having covid before, but dave has become a little better in my book in recent weeks

• Heart
Reactions: 44
We spent the past like five pages of the thread praising him for taking the trolling in stride. Don't think I saw anything malicious...

I see people like him now. But in others threads there was a distaste for him. So I was just wondering. Nothing sus here.

Her head covers the E,Y and L. Sheesh

His smug know it all demeanor and his teeth. The way he walks around Disney like he's in park operations or management or something. With that being said he isn't anywhere near as bad as BLAB by far, by farrrrrrr.
😂😂 at the teeth. That took me out.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
We spent the past like five pages of the thread praising him for taking the trolling in stride. Don't think I saw anything malicious...

This isn't kinda sus, it's stright up
LeT mE tRy To tRoLL thE TrOLLs
Strictly amateur hour.
🤣🤣🤣🤣
a202d6a8c92bbd113f55a9cf19370e4b.gif

(This is my new favorite meme BTW)
Or is it a gif?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Best Life and Beyond thread #74 suggestion:

KT and Spencer have arrived at their next destination, Splitsville!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.