Best Life and Beyond #73 With KT’s Divorce not to be finalized til 2024, all on Main Street keep whisper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Spencer won’t even cross-promote the videos that he edits on his personal IG stories any more.

Just a real shame.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Why don’t people like David?
I think we all like David. His videos are legit. I'm subscribed to him because I like his work. Hell, I'd even hang out with him, given the chance.

... and I don't like anybody.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
watched that Magic Journeys christmas food video yesterday.
MJ : "We love you guys thanks for watching our video"
BLAB: "Support US!"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
This is going to sound super niche and weird but SEVERAL Japan based vloggers are pregnant at the same time and sharing their pregnancy journies. Only one of them has shared a baby registry with her "fans".

She's also the only one to have her own thread on a now defunct forum to discuss jvloggers.

This is exactly why so many people hate BLAB. They'll put up wishlists, request donations, and even a freaking Patreon page where for FORTY dollars a month you get...D roll...occasionally.

When you're a grifter, people can easily sniff you out. It's not just because for "some reason" people don't like you.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Everyone here is and has been funny, feisty, compassionate, talented and over FanFuckingTastic. This has been quite a ride with much more to come. Glad to be a part of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
KT posted a visit to Trader Joe’s on Instagram.

Who drove her?

Spencer?

Henry?

Matty’s mom?

She just rolled herself there?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Weird they didn’t post their own pic. Are they waiting for everyone to leave so they can go tonight? WHERE IS SPENCER?

42F822DA-2B44-4EAE-8BEE-DC4AEB0C7B65.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.