Best Life and Beyond #73 With KT’s Divorce not to be finalized til 2024, all on Main Street keep whisper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Weird they didn’t post their own pic. Are they waiting for everyone to leave so they can go tonight?
i hope they missed their chance to get a reservation after disney made the announcement about mando

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I'm not a big star wars fan or familiar with this character. Is this the equivalent to KT carrying around her park belly ?
20221118_144820.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 30
KT posted a visit to Trader Joe’s on Instagram.

Who drove her?

Spencer?

Henry?

Matty’s mom?

She just rolled herself there?
Oh she rolled alright...as the door was opened while someone was driving her and she had to tuck and roll her way there.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Trying to decide what to watch tonight. A steaming pile of regurgitated Disneyland clickbait tit where they drone on about blackout dateszzzzzz
Screenshot_20221118_174110.jpg

Or do i watch people who truly love each other and can afford to travel to Aulani.
Screenshot_20221118_174207.jpg

Do i want fine dining on the beach at sunset in Oahu?
Screenshot_20221118-173116_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20221118_174006.jpg

Or do i want to watch this beast deep throat tit food at Disneyland....again?

Screenshot_20221117_185246.jpg

This is titled: why your channel sucks.

Booppphhhbtttttkissmyass

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
that picture looks like spence and creepy discussing who goes home with who that night

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
they spelled where wrong in the latest food video. I don’t even bother to watch these guide videos anymore, just constant eating after eating.

Violet Beauregarde at her finest.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
duck you KT. 🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻. In 1994 my first husband died. Our daughter was born 7 days later stillborn and I attempted suicide. You posting suicide tit for sympathy pisses me right the duck off Eating yourself to death is not the same. Eat me bleep.
E22ACC4F-79ED-4CB4-A186-62E2DEECF97C.png

• Heart
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 69
duck you KT. 🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻. In 1994 my first husband died. Our daughter was born 7 days later stillborn and I attempted suicide. You posting suicide tit for sympathy pisses me right the duck off Eating yourself to death is not the same. Eat me bleep. View attachment 1742034
You have had quite the journey in life. I really just want to send you lots of virtual (((hugs))).

For KT to post all this tit w no context is so…low.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Biggie Piggy - was this what you dragged poor Henry to Target for!?
4896CE52-9BC2-4A34-B1B1-D1A44F288AE8.jpeg

For the Christmas tree in the other room?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
i find matt haig's books to be very comforting and helpful, so the fact that katie posts a quote from him (even though I seriously doubt she has the capacity to finish an entire book) is also ironic

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.