Best Life and Beyond #73 With KT’s Divorce not to be finalized til 2024, all on Main Street keep whisper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Brickey is the MC?!

-Looks as if BLAB has moved. They are in a different setting for WHW and have been absent on social media
-looks as if BLAB has broken up! (See above)
-several tattlers have been doing some top tier trolling on Fresh baked lives and David is HERE for it.
-All the other vloggers seem to be doing top tier trolling by living their ACTUAL best lives…and doing it together.
-still no update on binkys autopsy.

Did someone make a complication of all the superchats from FB from these past couple of weeks?

Ok I’ve got to hand it to her, they ARE consistent w being gluttonous narcissists!
I was just getting ready to post that. They are consistent with same boring tit. I’d rather have quality over quantity. And it’s really getting to them that other vloggers are getting the love now. Hell, I never liked David from FB but next time I see him at the park I’m going up to say hi and tell him I respect his allowing the trolls to freely speak. If Blab were smart (I said IF), they would allow trolls that pay to say anything and make bank. But they are cowards. Hell, I’d take trolls money, play along and laugh all the way to the bank

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
probably with all the dislikes on their videos they can't afford the apartment so KT moved in with her parents but they said hell no to Spence staying there

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
I was just getting ready to post that. They are consistent with same boring tit. I’d rather have quality over quantity. And it’s really getting to them that other vloggers are getting the love now. Hell, I never liked David from FB but next time I see him at the park I’m going up to say hi and tell him I respect his allowing the trolls to freely speak. If Blab were smart (I said IF), they would allow trolls that pay to say anything and make bank. But they are cowards. Hell, I’d take trolls money, play along and laugh all the way to the bank
What these vloggers won’t do for a dollar…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Let's ballpark their monthly income and be generous and give them the highest estimate from these sites.

Patreon $2k a month:
1668784195488.png

YouTube $2,500 a month:

1668784257183.png

I can't get a good estimate on Super Chat or other direct payment income at the moment but I assume it is slim to none.

So $4,500 a month before fees, taxes, etc, etc.

Two adults working $15 fast food jobs (maybe multiple jobs each to get to 40 hours): $15*40 hours *2 people *4 weeks a month = $4,800 a month

So they'd literally make more money saying "Do you want fries with that?" at a local drive through vs what they are doing now.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Let's ballpark their monthly income and be generous and give them the highest estimate from these sites.

Patreon $2k a month:
View attachment 1740744

YouTube $2,500 a month:

View attachment 1740746

I can't get a good estimate on Super Chat or other direct payment income at the moment but I assume it is slim to none.

So $4,500 a month before fees, taxes, etc, etc.

Two adults working $15 fast food jobs (maybe multiple jobs each to get to 40 hours): $15*40 hours *2 people *4 weeks a month = $4,800 a month

So they'd literally make more money saying "Do you want fries with that?" at a local drive through vs what they are doing now.
I've heard that ad revenue from Disney based videos in the "entertainment" category will trend higher than what these sites project. I'd say they may be making a bit more than $4500/month but I hope I'm completely wrong lol.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Watching parts of David's live that I missed last night. Why is he gonna be looking for Mondo today?

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Did someone make a complication of all the superchats from FB from these past couple of weeks?
i may be off a few dollars but from only last night,
Lester super chatted $116.91, Spencer's Missing Tooth: $17 and Jack Boogie: $5.

Watching parts of David's live that I missed last night. Why is he gonna be looking for Mondo today?
Mando & Grogu from Star Wars at Galaxy's Edge

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
KT was just posting how in love they were last week. There must’ve been trouble and she knew Spencer was ready to bolt.

Kind of hilarious that KT can’t even drive herself to Disney if she wanted to vlog alone. Sloth has been the downfall of her life.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
For Friday funnies, can someone post the current Patreon after Wednesday nights empty shelves deep cleaning hostage video?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
162 idiots.

Please Note* Onlly those who are subscribed to Patreon for reasons other than trolling are idiots! 😂
I'm sure idiots make up a small % but I'd place money on a lot of those patrons to be mentally challenged, lonely or afflicted somehow. These seem to be good hearted yet gullible folks for the most part. Shameful to fleece them and take their money and offer nothing but a fake, bullshit-laden 40 minutes per week.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I'm sure idiots make up a small % but I'd place money on a lot of those patrons to be mentally challenged, lonely or afflicted somehow. These seem to be good hearted yet gullible folks for the most part. Shameful to fleece them and take their money and offer nothing but a fake, bullshit-laden 40 minutes per week.
100% this. On The Zooms they had I felt so sad for the stans. It was bad. You can tell many are super lonely and live paycheck to paycheck. Blab should be ashamed taking their money. On that note, most of them I personally saw, don’t have the ability to make accounts to come here and troll. Many can barely run their wheelchairs. JS.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
100% this. On The Zooms they had I felt so sad for the stans. It was bad. You can tell many are super lonely and live paycheck to paycheck. Blab should be ashamed taking their money. On that note, most of them I personally saw, don’t have the ability to make accounts to come here and troll. Many can barely run their wheelchairs. JS.
Agreed....very tragic.....100% legal too unfortunately

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.