Best Life and Beyond #70 KT and Spencer Asked for a Covid Fake, Monica Bought the Bestie Cake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys I’m so sorry but maybe u can help out. I took a break from here for a bit and don’t know who this Monica chick is. I’m caught up on Liz but would anyone mind doing a recap? I’m sorry I suck

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I've been trying to keep up the last few days as best as possible, but I think I missed who Monica is and what she has to do with any of this.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Guys I’m so sorry but maybe u can help out. I took a break from here for a bit and don’t know who this Monica chick is. I’m caught up on Liz but would anyone mind doing a recap? I’m sorry I suck
That's hilarious. I just asked the same thing 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Did you just assume my gender? I kid I kid 😂😂😂. Basically I started a nuclear war It goes way back. I got in as a bestie (several different besties) KT BLABbed about ppl and I emailed those involved with evidence. Balls in their court if they forgive her.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
i’ve been wanting to post this for a few days and i keep shying away but here goes…not to get too personal and emo but this last year has been one of the most challenging times in my life. my health has been tit, physically and mentally, i had to leave a toxic job a year ago and haven’t found remote work since, my parents have been sick (they’re both approaching 80), the list goes on. although i have an incredible partner and i make sure to find time to do things i love, i find it hard to be happy and laugh much lately. all that depressing stuff said… as silly as it may sound, this forum has made me laugh so much and continues to give me something to look forward to daily. i don’t post much due to the aforementioned circumstances but i read daily. thank you all and i truly wish i could meet and hug everyone! ok that’s enough for now… is it 7:30 yet?
Much love to you, friend. We may be a wacky bunch but you have family here. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I've been trying to keep up the last few days as best as possible, but I think I missed who Monica is and what she has to do with any of this.
Monica is what happens when you let quite possibly the single most vindictive witch to walk the earth into your inner circle.

Monica is what happens if Tammy 1 and Tammy 2 combined forces.

Monica kicks satan in the taint for fun.

Monica is someone these fat fucks did wrong - and Monica has been dedicated to bleeping them over ever since. Monica does not forget.

We do not piss off Monica.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
It's been a while, but a couple things I've learned about Monica is she likes fire (metaphorically starting them in the sordid lives of BLAB) and cheetahs...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Did you just assume my gender? I kid I kid 😂😂😂. Basically I started a nuclear war It goes way back. I got in as a bestie (several different besties) KT BLABbed about ppl and I emailed those involved with evidence. Balls in their court if they forgive her.
So was there an e-mail for everyone in the circle or just a chosen few that KT let rip on?

Reactions: 15
Monica is Voldemort to BLAB. She is very loved by all of us and we are glad she’s on our team😈

• Heart
Reactions: 44
There is an odd sense of calming that washes over me watching commercials from my youth.

The best.. and I mean the BEST - are the local commercials - from the high UHF Channels. Those are melted in my brain.

Actual quote from my partner "you can't remember my cousins name - but you can tell me what time I Dream of Jeanie came on and what channel in 1987" - true story.

It was 1pm - then Bewitched. Then Andy Griffin, then Gomer. one hour of local garbage - then you get the Monkees (if it was late summer you might get the "New Monkees" - ew) at 4 and 430 - then you get to the good stuff like WKRP and so on.
Love them. The guy I'm watching now seems to have uploaded a ton of commercials from the town I lived in from like 10 and up so it has been fun to see some of the local stuff.
To keep this on topic kinda sorta, someone mentioned to me that Justin mentioned that he and Adam were discussing "youtube drama" the other day, so this tit is for sure circulating in the community.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Monica once wrestled a bear, an alligator, and a tiger all at once.
She won by tying them together with an anaconda.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
No, no .....Monica is any mother who if you are an adult and run into their kid and make them bleed ,is your worst nighmare. Especailly when she had the smarts, resources and patience to make you pay. duck you Spence and KT.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Love them. The guy I'm watching now seems to have uploaded a ton of commercials from the town I lived in from like 10 and up so it has been fun to see some of the local stuff.
To keep this on topic kinda sorta, someone mentioned to me that Justin mentioned that he and Adam were discussing "youtube drama" the other day, so this tit is for sure circulating in the community.
I think the Disney vlogging community should work together and request that Disney ban BLAB from the parks (or at least from filming). They could come from the position that BLAB is making respectful vloggers and Disney look bad. I know there is some debate about whether there are respectful vloggers, but there is power in numbers and if the entire group went forward to say they don't want their good names tarnished by the behaviour of this unfavourable mix, Disney might just listen. I know the others don't want the spotlight shone their way, but if they don't try and get hold of the narrative this way they could all go tits up in BLAB's tornado. They need to stop letting Spencer and KT tit on their doorstep and Disney's repeatedly.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.