Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
i’ve been wanting to post this for a few days and i keep shying away but here goes…not to get too personal and emo but this last year has been one of the most challenging times in my life. my health has been shit, physically and mentally, i had to leave a toxic job a year ago and haven’t found remote work since, my parents have been sick (they’re both approaching 80), the list goes on. although i have an incredible partner and i make sure to find time to do things i love, i find it hard to be happy and laugh much lately. all that depressing stuff said… as silly as it may sound, this forum has made me laugh so much and continues to give me something to look forward to daily. i don’t post much due to the aforementioned circumstances but i read daily. thank you all and i truly wish i could meet and hug everyone! ok that’s enough for now… is it 7:30 yet?

• Heart
Reactions: 102

OG_MALIBU_SERF

Chatty Member
As a reminder to anyone new here.

No one (from here) ever seeks out these grfiters in person. Ever. No one has ever or WILL ever confront them - in person. Also - no one here has any means to contact someone from here - off tattle. The mods will lock that shit down fast. It's all (rightfully) supposed to be kept here and in the public eye! So no sending DM's to Lalo ladies.

This is all 100% online trolling. And it's kids stuff too. It's memes and jokes.

We troll them - and sometimes they even troll us back (all those we totally don't read tattle but here is an instagram story that addresses what we read on tattle). And if they were smart - they would embrace the trolling and play along. Other "influencers" do. Or just 100% ignore it and go on with their lives.

Any "incidental contact" - that is - seeing these two grifters in the wild (Disneyland) is statistically impossible to avoid - since they go there all the damn time (or at least they used to!) so you might see the occasional "fun family picture" at disneyland posted here that happens to capture these two with no filters on. Hey - it's the most photographed place in the world right?!?

This concludes my Ted talk.

HI SPENCE AND KT - All that I said above - all 100% true for 99.99999% of us here. Sadly (for you) you angered Monica in real life - and we have ZERO control over her. Seriously - you try - bitch be crazy.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 70

Lalo Salamanca

VIP Member
Ok but why has grift buster gone into stalking mode? That’s starting to cross a line into something else, guys.

Following them to two restaurants in a day and posting it? fucking weird.
Oh jesus! Do you believe everything you see on the internet? Do you even know what trolling is? He probably pulled this restaurant photo from a random yelp review. Sorry to destroy the illusion.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

Lalo Salamanca

VIP Member
Getting Howdy's of Malibu to post a picture of the grifter sticker... is elite level trolling.

Griftbuster, I admire your work.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

tgerlily

VIP Member
Since we are talking about stalking, KT….KATIE SLOCKBOWER threatened to go to a past Tattler’s place of work. She also followed and messaged that persons friends on social media. How is that for threatening, stalking, and harassment?

Suck a dick KT!!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 61

OG_MALIBU_SERF

Chatty Member
Wait a minute. David - AKA Fresh Baked - AKA "Not a Gatekeeper for what's right and wrong"

This you bro ->

So to recap.

You admit your very loving and sensitive wife felt HURT by the actions of other vloggers. She responded.

Per you "WE instantly regretted it" - which is weird cause for like a full day AFTER she posted it - she was more than happy to reply to people and tell them the truth. WE didn't regret shit. YOU did.

Then she takes it down - and just a heads up David - multiple people asked and she replied - she was forced to take it down - jeeze who could have done that - who could have forced her to take it down??

Super supportive husband man! I guess it goes Disney -> Youtube -> Social Media - THEN your family eh?

THEN - you address it - admit what she said was true and just want to move on and "Make Disney Videos" yeah? (note - i heard what you said - and like many others noticed the weasel words you used so you could play both sides - and walk it back if needed - A+ Husbanding there!)

The next morning - that same person decided to shit all over your wife's social media and call her a liar! Peace indeed.

Well played sir. You managed to make your wife look bad and let people call her a liar - the same people who started this. I'm sure it was worth it!

Gotta get them views bro!!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

goof_troop

Well, FB said that Liz did not lie. Which I know she didn’t but now we have a second source on record that KT admitted she had Covid and asked their friends to lie for them.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 58

OG_MALIBU_SERF

Chatty Member
I've been trying to keep up the last few days as best as possible, but I think I missed who Monica is and what she has to do with any of this.
Monica is what happens when you let quite possibly the single most vindictive bitch to walk the earth into your inner circle.

Monica is what happens if Tammy 1 and Tammy 2 combined forces.

Monica kicks satan in the taint for fun.

Monica is someone these fat fucks did wrong - and Monica has been dedicated to fucking them over ever since. Monica does not forget.

We do not piss off Monica.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58