Best Life and Beyond #70 KT and Spencer Asked for a Covid Fake, Monica Bought the Bestie Cake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Started this new thread...
Just FYI for next time.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Be prepared for the Mods circling the wagons to boot every negative thing. What’s hilarious is witch will be trying to figure out my name. Kind of sucks when different Patreons sent $250 and gifts 😉. Let’s play whack the mole KT. Figure out which one. Oh wait more than one 🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭. Have fun. I know I will.

Does anyone know the last time BLAB went live?
October 26

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Just FYI for next time.
Roger that fearless leader. I was doing this on my phone... Because I needed the juicy gossip.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I can't WAIT! KTs nose is going to be dripping on her phone the whole time trying to make sure her stans don't see any troll comments.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.