Best Life and Beyond #70 KT and Spencer Asked for a Covid Fake, Monica Bought the Bestie Cake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wish we had a close up to see which Tattle post he is reading. Spence probably hearts half the posts here.
You know he's laughing at all of the KT edits. Haha.... His filming of her brings out our creativity.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
If I were a gambling tattler, I would bet the farm that they put out a another rushed lame video showcasing Christmas decorations and merch tomorrow.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
She'd probably be like Aunt Bee on Andy Griffin....terrible pickles that Opie had to pretend to like.
I can't even imagine how bad their breath must be from constantly eating pickles.
They must smell awful as well. When you eat all those garlicky pickles it has to give you horrible B.O.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.