Best Life and Beyond #70 KT and Spencer Asked for a Covid Fake, Monica Bought the Bestie Cake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i’ve been wanting to post this for a few days and i keep shying away but here goes…not to get too personal and emo but this last year has been one of the most challenging times in my life. my health has been tit, physically and mentally, i had to leave a toxic job a year ago and haven’t found remote work since, my parents have been sick (they’re both approaching 80), the list goes on. although i have an incredible partner and i make sure to find time to do things i love, i find it hard to be happy and laugh much lately. all that depressing stuff said… as silly as it may sound, this forum has made me laugh so much and continues to give me something to look forward to daily. i don’t post much due to the aforementioned circumstances but i read daily. thank you all and i truly wish i could meet and hug everyone! ok that’s enough for now… is it 7:30 yet?

• Heart
Reactions: 102
i’ve been wanting to post this for a few days and i keep shying away but here goes…not to get too personal and emo but this last year has been one of the most challenging times in my life. my health has been tit, physically and mentally, i had to leave a toxic job a year ago and haven’t found remote work since, my parents have been sick (they’re both approaching 80), the list goes on. although i have an incredible partner and i make sure to find time to do things i love, i find it hard to be happy and laugh much lately. all that depressing stuff said… as silly as it may sound, this forum has made me laugh so much and continues to give me something to look forward to daily. i don’t post much due to the aforementioned circumstances but i read daily. thank you all and i truly wish i could meet and hug everyone! ok that’s enough for now… is it 7:30 yet?
Glad you are here 😁

E495EBC8-CFDD-43C9-94A5-8B9F4A5F3499.gif

• Heart
Reactions: 49
We're glad you're here !!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Welcome to the thunderdome. All are welcome here. It's a good escape from time to time.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Thanks for sharing, there are a lot of wonderful people in this community. They make me laugh on my not so great days as well. Hope you get the work you seek and things look up for you.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Sending you hugs. You are not alone and you were smart enough to align yourself with the best group of basement dwellers on the ENTIRE INTERNET. Sending love to your parents. If you ever feel like you are being too hard on yourself, just remember, you didn't steal toys from children like a real asshole.

• Heart
wow, I took a few hours to clean and put up Halloween decorations and came back to 15 pages to catch up on AND a new thread. Did the last thread break a record? Also, every time I see Dense and his stupid hat art, I just see the word BLOB! 😅 Is he trolling us?

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Just keeping it light….

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I’ve had stuff that has put me at my literal edge of insanity and have made lifelong friends here. You can always vent here.

• Heart
Welcome to the sanity shelter! I know what you mean about escaping heavy stuff with some light humour, this place was an accidental find for me but a welcome one. The people here blow off steam and joke around but we all have a common goal and that is removing these toxic grifters from a place where people should be safe from harm. We all share the same frustrations for different reasons. I'm glad that you find respite here and that we can help you smile when it's the last thing you feel like doing. I hope that life gets better for you, but until then, we are here.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I've got an 80s commercial compilation on in the background, and an ad for The Blue Lagoon just came on. I'm laughing my ass off.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I'm so sorry you're going through this! I think many of us going through rough patched enjoy the reprieve of being around like minded folks here.

I hope things get easier. <3

• Heart
Reactions: 36
KT will make sure to beef up the mod presence tonight for sure

i wouldn't be surprised if most of their "live" is just silence because KT is too distracted by troll comments and trying to delete them

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I've got an 80s commercial compilation on in the background, and an ad for The Blue Lagoon just came on. I'm laughing my ass off.
Are you..... are you saying you watch commercial compilations - JUST commercials - on youtube???

GET OUT OF MY HEAD

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Are you..... are you saying you watch commercial compilations - JUST commercials - on youtube???

GET OUT OF MY HEAD
I am and yes just commercials on youtube. I hate to sound like a broken record, but what if you try GETTING OUT OF MY HEAD? What are you watching/drinking in preparation for the meltdown to end all meltdowns?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Sending lots and lots of hugs and wishes for you to have an easier 2023!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I am and yes just commercials on youtube. I hate to sound like a broken record, but what if you try GETTING OUT OF MY HEAD? What are you watching/drinking in preparation for the meltdown to end all meltdowns?
There is an odd sense of calming that washes over me watching commercials from my youth.

The best.. and I mean the BEST - are the local commercials - from the high UHF Channels. Those are melted in my brain.

Actual quote from my partner "you can't remember my cousins name - but you can tell me what time I Dream of Jeanie came on and what channel in 1987" - true story.

It was 1pm - then Bewitched. Then Andy Griffin, then Gomer. one hour of local garbage - then you get the Monkees (if it was late summer you might get the "New Monkees" - ew) at 4 and 430 - then you get to the good stuff like WKRP and so on.

• Heart
  • Wow
KT will make sure to beef up the mod presence tonight for sure

i wouldn't be surprised if most of their "live" is just silence because KT is too distracted by troll comments and trying to delete them
Oh yea. Not even sure they're going to talk about all the drama. And we know the dumb stans believe everything they say and most likely aren't fazed by anything Liz or any of the news outlets said. 🙄

• Heart
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.