Best Life and Beyond #66 What's disappearing faster? Patreon subscribers or KT's chin?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus…she really thought she did something here.

KT - you’re too old for this. No one believe this. You sound like you’re trying to do one of those backstage wrestling promos. Didn’t you say on a live that you had to hide in a car from a neighbor at Adam’s apartment? But now you’re out here claiming to “paint houses” like you’re in a Scorsese movie? GIRL BYE.

This is just further confirmation that KT‘s mouth writes checks that her ass can’t cash. All bark, zero bite. Get the duck off Instagram and sort out your life.
I suppose Katie is trying to make us all forget about how terrified she was of all the gang activity she pulled out of her ass. The next thing you know Katie is going to start trying to convince us on her Instagram stories that she's connected.

Return of the Butterfly.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Jesus…she really thought she did something here.

KT - you’re too old for this. No one believe this. You sound like you’re trying to do one of those backstage wrestling promos. Didn’t you say on a live that you had to hide in a car from a neighbor at Adam’s apartment? But now you’re out here claiming to “paint houses” like you’re in a Scorsese movie? GIRL BYE.

This is just further confirmation that KT‘s mouth writes checks that her ass can’t cash. All bark, zero bite. Get the duck off Instagram and sort out your life.
truth telling 🙌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Weird. It's so crazy how someone so ugly posts things like this. She is literally U-G-L-Y.... absolutely hideous, disgusting 🤢 She has to know she is obviously unattractive, so she must know she is shitting on herself. Someone needs to get this beast a mirror. I mean, that's a face only an Oma can love. And before you say it Big Fella, i'm not jealous 🤣 just being honest. You are very ugly.
BigheartedTerrificAlbatross-size_restricted.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Hmmmm.... from what I recall.... the last person who challenged her with a rather tame verbal attack led her to cower behind a camera and a big spectacles wearing dummy with crossed arms on the Columbia.

She's the epitome of a clueless coward.

30tm4k.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
So I'm guessing they are letting their domain expire (the full process with GoDaddy, including the automated auction process takes about 72 days where they have a bunch of chances to attempt to get the name back, but it's clear they don't care, so they will lose it) so that they can disassociate from 65 priceless pages of Tattle Talk with Crush.

Not to give them credit, but disassociating with the name and history is not a bad direction to go. At this point the BLAB name is so poisonous, there is no reason to fight to maintain it anymore.

As you wise people have pointed out countless times, they did this all to themselves, by publishing their own horrid content full of bad behavior.

Their reluctance to show up for even the Bestie streams is clearly "short-timers disease": The situation where you know you are gonna quit or be fired, so why bother putting any effort in....

If they change their name, it will be worth it to check in with the Tattle Gods/Mods to see if older threads can be renamed. At the very least we should continue the numbering and put a disclaimer at the top of each thread stating their name change shenanigans. I'm sure they are waiting to hit 99.9k to rename the channel so their shiny 100k plaque can have their new name on it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
WHW canceled due to napping required. They were up at 9am after all. You can't expect them to be awake for more than eight hours at a time.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
KT you and Dense can start a fresh channel. Doesn’t matter. Me and my disposable non tracking credit cards will be waiting.
E4288779-5A68-46AF-AF78-4CAA5B5F868D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.