Best Life and Beyond #66 What's disappearing faster? Patreon subscribers or KT's chin?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why lie about something so verifiable? They already admitted about living at Anacrapa apartments as she said stalker/haters found their address and even floor plan. Then you post you walked to a place that no way in hell you could get there on foot. Especially her waddling ass. And people eat this crap up believing it.
She thinks people won't remember haha.... idiot... God she so stupid... But Spence doesn't check her smh he is stupid too

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I have no words…I’m laughing too hard…

Doesn’t bode well for disrespectful, selfish, disloyal liars!

View attachment 1645855
A person becomes 10 times uglier not by their looks but by their acts of treachery, dishonesty, gluttony, and bullshitery. We can all flip the narrative girlfriend!

New channel name: "Hey Spencer!"
I think he might go with Fresh Magic Adventures. He's original like that! LOL

Oh yeah, there are definitely cracks and questions about the relationship on both sides. He is probably tired of being used and having to support her whole life while she pines for her husband; she is realizing what she gave up for the possibility of youtube fame and is questioning the move. They both keep burning other people who have tried to help them out so they have no support system or friends. I don't know if it is her or him behind this post, but I do think they will both cling to each other more and more to prove the haters wrong and because they each know that their prospects for future relationships are now tainted by this one. They'll both amp up the lovey bullshit (his stupid references to "his best girl" on an occasional date night video, her photos about how cute he is, the grandma peck kisses) to try convince themselves that the relationship is okay. Also to keep that money coming from the stans who think they're in love. I can't imagine having to explain all this to a prospective partner. I'm sure a lot of people do a google search on a potential date and there's over 65,000 posts about them. I know this, in addition to their personalities and just how they function in the world in general, will limit their dating pool.

It's getting harder for each of them to ignore all the stuff that everyone else sees so they need to increase the self-delusion to stay in the relationship.
I would lay bets that if they do part ways she will go back to her maiden name in a hot second! She knows most of this crap is tethered to the Slockbower name (must be great for her ex) so she will just bail and try to rebrand. Spencer on the other hand is stuck to this load of 💩 longer than it takes him to start collecting social security. We all wondered why she kept the name, well I think I am seeing why.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I was debating on posting this but here we go.

Someone messaged me video of this recent private conversation around BLAB loyalty between Checkbook Charlie and Dylan:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
The couple who won’t even walk the tram route at Disneyland walked 11 miles each way?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Spends hundreds of dollars for fake eyebrows while her teeth are rotting out of her mouth.
They both need to go for a check up and cleanings. They definitely don’t go to the dentist. Don’t have their priorities straight

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Ohhhhhhh someone's feeling feisty!!!!!

(KKKT hon I know you blocked me, but a few days ago I made a new account, you know a fake one like the dozens you have 😘😘😘😘)
I’m thinking this is directed at Kitras shade from earlier. my money is on Kitra may the force be with her 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

(KKKT hon I know you blocked me, but a few days ago I made a new account, you know a fake one like the dozens you have 😘😘😘😘)
Jesus…she really thought she did something here.

KT - you’re too old for this. No one believe this. You sound like you’re trying to do one of those backstage wrestling promos. Didn’t you say on a live that you had to hide in a car from a neighbor at Adam’s apartment? But now you’re out here claiming to “paint houses” like you’re in a Scorsese movie? GIRL BYE.

This is just further confirmation that KT‘s mouth writes checks that her ass can’t cash. All bark, zero bite. Get the duck off Instagram and sort out your life.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Says the woman who harassed a man on the Columbia. Ran to security and then had her old man bf do a 30min explanation video…even tho he wasn’t there. They have to know they aren’t tough. Dropped a house on your sister? Please…so so so so so scared. Of everyone.

I don't know what is more disgusting...cooking it in the toaster or pouring A1 all over it. LMAO
I’m guessing blabs a “steak well done w ketchup” couple.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.