Best Life and Beyond #66 What's disappearing faster? Patreon subscribers or KT's chin?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know I’m beating this into the ground and y’all may be tired of hearing it but… while on this vacation I just find myself chuckling occasionally knowing that my life is so much better than theirs. 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Anyone watch her stories? They have friends! They’re out at dinner! One of them seems to be…Henry and one is…Henry or Dylan’s friend?

also the repost of them meeting someone and spence has a camera in his hand…thought they couldn’t live w out the 14?

No it’s fine, everything’s fine. Just watching kt dump condensed mushroom soup onto a very expensive tri tip that she seared in a quarter cup of…olive oil??
Dear god tell me you're joking! That's a helluva lot of oil!

So OA just made an extensive video about being able to find healthy options in the park.....Hint Hint, Big Fella
This entire video is just shade at BLAB. I absolutely loved it. Brilliant!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Screenshot_20221012_110549.jpg
So this is what a diet looks like to them? 🤣
They are so hard to figure out. Why say anything about a diet and then go and post crap like this? They obviously don't care. What I can’t figure out is why say anything at all? They both know damn well they are not going to stick to any kind of diet plan that will make any sort of difference. It's just so bizarre. Just so BLOB.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
See it for what it is. The cracks are starting to show between Spencgalli and KT. She is getting CONSTANT reminders how old and ugly he is.

Her mistake was posting one too many stories that made people think (cause it's true) she is missing her ex-husband. That pissed grandad off.

Make no mistake - he is making her post that. That is for him and by him.

As the money continues to dry up and the content gets even shittier - expect more public displays of love for ol Spengalli - "we may not be rich but we have each other" tit like that. He's getting worse. And she is starting to show it.
Oh yeah, there are definitely cracks and questions about the relationship on both sides. He is probably tired of being used and having to support her whole life while she pines for her husband; she is realizing what she gave up for the possibility of youtube fame and is questioning the move. They both keep burning other people who have tried to help them out so they have no support system or friends. I don't know if it is her or him behind this post, but I do think they will both cling to each other more and more to prove the haters wrong and because they each know that their prospects for future relationships are now tainted by this one. They'll both amp up the lovey bullshit (his stupid references to "his best girl" on an occasional date night video, her photos about how cute he is, the grandma peck kisses) to try convince themselves that the relationship is okay. Also to keep that money coming from the stans who think they're in love. I can't imagine having to explain all this to a prospective partner. I'm sure a lot of people do a google search on a potential date and there's over 65,000 posts about them. I know this, in addition to their personalities and just how they function in the world in general, will limit their dating pool.

It's getting harder for each of them to ignore all the stuff that everyone else sees so they need to increase the self-delusion to stay in the relationship.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
So OA just made an extensive video about being able to find healthy options in the park.....Hint Hint, Big Fella
Not to mention it was a SPONSORED VIDEO!!! Hey KKKT, NOOM sponsors OA!!!!

Keep bathing that tri tip in olive oil, hon!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Ohhhhhhh someone's feeling feisty!!!!!

(KKKT hon I know you blocked me, but a few days ago I made a new account, you know a fake one like the dozens you have 😘😘😘😘)

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Ohhhhhhh someone's feeling feisty!!!!!

(KKKT hon I know you blocked me, but a few days ago I made a new account, you know a fake one like the dozens you have 😘😘😘😘)
Even when she's trying to be tough and/or insulting it involves food. I bet when she posted this she got hungry and had 5 cupcakes dripping with some sort of jizz sauce.

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.