Best Life and Beyond #66 What's disappearing faster? Patreon subscribers or KT's chin?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is going on with Big Fella here? Her behavior in this clip is extra bizarre 🤯 ... Not talking, just smiling and nodding her head with her stupid pigtails.... wtf? KKKT, wear black tomorrow if Dense is holding you hostage 😏
I was thinking the same. Very uncharacteristic for her. I'm thinking drunk?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
A friend with a single ticket and KT doesn't want to take the opportunity to get free candy?!

There MUST be something wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Angela Lansbury and Binky both belong to the ages now...

The only difference between the two is that Katie didn't cook and eat Angela Lansbury.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
KT & the Bears get a little folksy on their 4th single

I don’t understand how you can write such a lovely melody, tell a compelling story and produce a whole song from your basement.

4 bangers, can’t wait for the album drop! Will there be a release party on Pajama Day?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Their whole situation Makes me laugh because if they just took a smidge of responsibility for their choices things might even turn around for them.

KT will be the first person to claim all her problems rest on something other than herself. Her mental health, disneyland being closed, being a Leo etc. Some of us actually have mental illness, I just got diagnosed with adult adhd myself last Week! But I still manage to have a great group of friends, healthy life and relationships. Plus I’m actually staying at the Disneyland hotel, unlike some people 😜

Nothing they do or say will make me feel bad for them. They both continue to lie to cover their own asses and push their problems on others. I’m frankly glad the other bloggers have finally wised up.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
If Spencer stage's managing days weren't over before, this whole creepy reaching out to the TPIR model on a social platform is bound to end up as a further conversation discussed by his coworkers and peers. Very unprofessional for someone who works with a celebrity to engage with them this way.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
"THIS IS SUCH A SAD DAY, THE GREAT ANGELA LANSBURY HAS LEFT US. WHAT A DISNEY LEGEND. I REMEMBER GOING TO SEE HER AS MISS POTTS IN "BEAUTY AND THE BEAST" AS A YOUNG GIRL. MY MOM TOOK ME TO THE THEATER AND BOUGHT ME SOME CANDY AND WE JUST LOVED THE SONGS AND THE STORY. FROM WHAT I RECALL I GOT A BOX OF REESE'S PIECES THAT DAY. I SURE DO LOVE REESE'S PIECES. I'M NOT SURE IF YOU ALL KNOW THIS BUT REESE'S NOW MAKES PEANUT BUTTER CUPS WITH ACTUAL PEANUT BRITTLE INSIDE!!! OH MY GOODNESS GRACIOUS THESE ARE AMAZEBALLS!!! ANYWAY THAT'S ENOUGH ABOUT ANGELA LANSBURY"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
"THIS IS SUCH A SAD DAY, THE GREAT ANGELA LANSBURY HAS LEFT US. WHAT A DISNEY LEGEND. I REMEMBER GOING TO SEE HER AS MISS POTTS IN "BEAUTY AND THE BEAST" AS A YOUNG GIRL. MY MOM TOOK ME TO THE THEATER AND BOUGHT ME SOME CANDY AND WE JUST LOVED THE SONGS AND THE STORY. FROM WHAT I RECALL I GOT A BOX OF REESE'S PIECES THAT DAY. I SURE DO LOVE REESE'S PIECES. I'M NOT SURE IF YOU ALL KNOW THIS BUT REESE'S NOW MAKES PEANUT BUTTER CUPS WITH ACTUAL PEANUT BRITTLE INSIDE!!! OH MY GOODNESS GRACIOUS THESE ARE AMAZEBALLS!!! ANYWAY THAT'S ENOUGH ABOUT ANGELA LANSBURY"
Are we sure it was Reese's Pieces and not a box of Xanax?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.