Best Life and Beyond #66 What's disappearing faster? Patreon subscribers or KT's chin?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is going on with Big Fella here? Her behavior in this clip is extra bizarre 🤯 ... Not talking, just smiling and nodding her head with her stupid pigtails.... wtf? KKKT, wear black tomorrow if Dense is holding you hostage 😏
Spence told her "The McKenzies are the last remaining vloggers where we can latch on. Keep your mouth shut or you'll duck things up again"

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Prices of tickets went up? When does the magic key turn off in December and you have to buy a ticket to go? Blab will probably go to Disney / Dca every day up until that shut off date.
December 20th per my renewal and depending on level some weekends in December.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
OA just put out a healthy eating vlog for Disneyland. I really hope KT tried the same thing! "OH the potato is BAKED so it's healthy, and it has chives which are vegetables!"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Angela Lansbury and Binky both belong to the ages now...

The only difference between the two is that Katie didn't cook and eat Angela Lansbury.
My kids just wondered why I laughed out loud and there is NO WAY to explain this sentence.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
KT has been so relatively quiet on socials compared to how she used to be. I wonder if the "lost tapes" are covering for something deeper going on.
As of 10/11 5:23pm pst, they still haven’t paid to renew their domain. Something is definitely up.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
They just put out a "weekly" update. I thought they did monthly updates? Also "this week" video at the end of Tuesday. Good job.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
"So muxh more" in their title. I see that they went to the same spelling school as Tony x2. :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 29
"So muxh more" in their title. I see that they went to the same spelling school as Tony x2. :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Wtf. They’re just smashin on the keys like Neanderthals and have the confidence of a thousand narcissists and throw every first draft out there. Why would they need to double check? People literally pay them $40 a month to hear their word vomit.

Some w capital letters, some not. Dashes, plus sign ALL CAPS.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
There’s a 1000% chance spence really does think he’s giving it his all and this shoddy work is how he “works” in Hollywood too.

Reactions: 22
Oh boy holiday previews you say? It's October 11th and they are already starting this 10 week back and forth of holiday updates, decorations, music, lights, snacks and merch. Everyone will be sick and tired of Christmas before Thanksgiving at this rate.
Screenshot_20221011-180002-900.png

• Haha
Reactions: 25
KT and Spence making another useless video. Meanwhile Adam the Woo is being mentioned on 3 news daily Cleveland regarding his recent visit. Sucks to be KT.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.