Best Life and Beyond #66 What's disappearing faster? Patreon subscribers or KT's chin?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only issue I have with OAā€™s healthy vlog is Peter saying the Doyle whip was only 110 calories. He didnā€™t look at the serving size. Itā€™s 110 for every 2 tablespoons! I estimate the Doyle whip is over 1,000 calories! šŸ˜³
I just can't get that someone who can't ever get their own weight under control, have self-control, can't fit on rides outside a Disney park, says their on a diet but eats tit food every upload - seriously. It's like getting advice from someone on My 600lb Life it just doesn't make any damn sense they would think they're anywhere near qualified to make the type of video that they did on "eating healthy"

Like i said in their thread, 99% of people vacationing to Disney can possibly afford to indulge in tit food for the few days they're visiting the park and not eat themselves out of fitting on rides anymore (COUGH* THEME PARK EXPRESS COUGH*) so their video only really applies to the 1% of local vloggers who depend on Disney for daily meals like BLOB

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I hope this breakfast at Plums CafĆ© is a vlog and we get a staged shot of them walking from Promontory Point Apartments in Newport Beach šŸ˜‚
So if Iā€™m tracking this correctly, these were their moves this year: Irvine -> Newport Beach -> Laguna Beach -> Costa Mesa.

20k YouTube views pays more than I thought.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
@KingLlama LMAO! Thatā€™s giving her too much effort! She probably doesnā€™t know how to run a microwave or better yet the dish washer. Mansplainer is too afraid to explain her ā€œroleā€ because of continuous Leo Season!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Did they have to walk the 11.6 miles back in the Thunderstorm?

OR did they signal Aladdinā€™s Magic Carpet or Benny the Cab (Roger Rabbit) to instantly appear and take them back to Irvine?

#MightAsWellDoubleDownOnTheLie

• Haha
Reactions: 49
I hope this breakfast at Plums CafĆ© is a vlog and we get a staged shot of them walking from Promontory Point Apartments in Newport Beach šŸ˜‚
That was a fun one for me, my dad lived there back in the 80ā€™s .I loved when they pretended they lived were living there.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

OR did they signal Aladdinā€™s Magic Carpet or Benny the Cab (Roger Rabbit) to instantly appear and take them back to Irvine?

You know they are heading to Disneyland today to hopefully shoot one of these masterpieces....

It starts raining. Spencer: this is wild, wow, unreal.

1665595240614.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Why lie about something so verifiable? They already admitted about living at Anacrapa apartments as she said stalker/haters found their address and even floor plan. Then you post you walked to a place that no way in hell you could get there on foot. Especially her waddling ass. And people eat this crap up believing it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
the lies just keep on getting more and more outrageous

are they that naive to think that no one would look up the cafe and then quickly see that there is zero chance they could have walked there from the anacrapa apartments in TUSTIN? or will they claim "oh lol we actually just moved to costa mesa recently"? honestly, i wouldn't put it past those two

they must think their audience is just as low IQ as they are! well, at least their hate-watching audience. their serious fans are clearly as dumb as those two dingbats

• Haha
Reactions: 35

NO, NOT BENNY THE CAB!!! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I almost got the trots just from looking at those pancakes.
And sheā€™ll still have churros and other sweet treats in the parks today as they film a vlog explaining the magic bands release date aka reading everything off an official Disney blog.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Tell us you are reading Tattle, without telling us you are reading Tattle! KT you do realise how unhealthy this is right? I get the feeling from your sock account posts here and your IG shares that you are logging into Tattle multiple times a day. A forum where people are discussing all the ways your lifestyle and channel are circling the drain. I think you are actually waking up and going to sleep scrolling. Giiiirl, spend that time in the workout room at the Anacrapper or finishing your divorce. Something, anything that moves your life forward rather than sitting spinning your own wheels over churro wheels with someone you can barely tolerate.
Yup....what a sad, sad existence.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
And sheā€™ll still have churros and other sweet treats in the parks today as they film a vlog explaining the magic bands release date aka reading everything off an official Disney blog.

But they're starving as they hadn't eaten all day OBVIOUSLY. šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.