Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tom Wambsgans

VIP Member
Lol what a tragic state of being.
  • Compelled to post breakfast on social media
  • Knows that breakfast is just dessert in disguise
  • Compelled to create a farce that they exercised to get there
  • Farce is easily debunked
  • Reality is that even a person in peak physical fitness would likely opt to drive the distance from Anacapa to Plum Cafe

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

invincible_1200s

Chatty Member
How it's going for BLAB. Their last 4 videos have a combined 67,000 views.
Screenshot (284).png

And compare that with a SINGLE Magic Journeys video which has 92,000 views. (and that's a bit lower for them!)
Screenshot (281).png

Give it up KT and Spencer! Your channel sucks and won't ever get to this level because you're a pair of dumb, unimaginative, lying grifters!

• Haha
  • Heart

Nickster71

VIP Member
Years ago Katie and Matty stayed at The Disneyland Hotel. She said it was courtesy of a friend. She took pics of them in the elevator (Matty flexing, Katie giving the peace sign with duck lips), and laying at the pool. Later they walked to the Lego store. He went back to the room, and Katie filmed the grounds and lobby area of the hotel. All the pics and videos were in her IG stories. She didn't have a key when she went back to the room, so she also filmed Matty letting her in, and the two of them climbing into the bed. She cuddled into his arms and filmed them like this for IG. They appeared very happy, talking and giggling. If she'll film all that for IG, why wouldn't BLAB film themselves staying there?? 🤣

• Wow
  • Heart

Lalo Salamanca

VIP Member
I hope this breakfast at Plums Café is a vlog and we get a staged shot of them walking from Promontory Point Apartments in Newport Beach 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

BusyMum68

VIP Member
Everyone ok? #prayfortwain

I'm SO PLEASED AND RELIEVED that KKKT, who goes to Disneyland AT LEAST once a week was able to run lumber quickly over to score the last chair on the Mark Twain! Imagine if someone from whom say, this night was part of a once in a lifetime trip to Disneyland had scored the chair!!??

Her sense of entitlement just underscores her self absorption and her oblivious, unenlightened mindset. (I'm too cranky to explain the big girl words to you right now KKKT. Google them.)

• Heart
  • Haha

Jackprot!

Chatty Member
I didn't watch any of the 300 Halloween videos these imbeciles put out.

With their minimal effort and puddle-butt level depth of thought, did they even think to do a video or showcase the awesome Oogie Boogie cake setup in the Grand Californian lobby as Halloween content?

Screenshot_20221011_182715.jpg

Something tells me I spent more time and effort taking this photo and posting it here than they did on any of their Halloween garbage (I probably spent about 1 minute total). Plus I'm pretty sure if they knew this cake was there KT would have eaten part if not all of it.

P.S. Sorry for the picture quality, I don't have an iPhone 14.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Down The Rabbit Hole

In response to @UncleLester and this:

3) In 2025, when Katie and Matty’s divorce finally becomes official, Spencer proposes to Katie in some half-ass creative fashion at Disneyland. WHW Patreons then ask repeatedly about the timetable for the wedding and Katie starts pretending she is a Wedding Influencer on IG. Basically, we get a Katie Bridezilla.

My question is…would blob charge their Patreon Super Besties a premium to attend their wedding? And how much would a super Bestie be willing to pay to attend that sham wedding? Bwahahahahaha
Best question ever! Not to mention, would they have a bouncer for any potential troll guests? Would they get married on mainstreet DL and time it so she walks down the isle to the Dapper Dans? Would it be a silent wedding so no one can shout out "don't give these grifters any money!" KT in her bestie funded black dress with funeral veil and Spencer wearing a shirt that says 'dead men tell no tales'. Wedding dinner at the Little Red Wagon, and then off home to their separate rooms where they can admire their new wedding bands made of hollowed out Starlight Coke Zero caps. The honeymoon would entail a first classhole flight to WDW where they would recreate the 'Be Our Guest' experience by screaming "Beast can we have free grey stuff we just got married! Beast, BEAST!". No wedding would be complete without a registry which would be posted on Patreon and contain things like: New hooptie wheels, DVC points, botox, and rent money.

I'm just curious, if KT is getting new brows, when is Spence gonna do something about his under eye bags? I mean pretty soon they are going to have him check those at the airport! I say equal opportunity! I would bet if he got them done he would look years younger.

Last edited:
  • Haha

OutofScope

VIP Member
I’m trying to put together a timeline for this hotel charade. So, looking back, she posted this on Sep.2nd…
View attachment 1639082
I then went to go review what would be the next WHW (Sep7th) after this photo was taken and it is the WHW they flaked on because Spencer was too tired.

I swear I remember them talking about Charlie staying at the Disneyland hotel in one of the lives…but not mentioning they stayed in the hotel as well.

Does anyone remember them mentioning staying in the Disneyland hotel before this mysterious recovered footage was made into a vlog?
Was this on Charlie's birthday and he had early entry to DCA because he was staying at a resort hotel? Katie tried to get him in with them at Disneyland Haunted Mansion by claiming she was his guest and a "mistake" had been made in that he was supposed to get early entry to Dland. (In truth, he just didn't want to spend his birthday morning with them). I remember she posted pics from the hotel suite hallway giving the impression she was a guest there.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Jackprot!

Chatty Member
So I'm guessing they are letting their domain expire (the full process with GoDaddy, including the automated auction process takes about 72 days where they have a bunch of chances to attempt to get the name back, but it's clear they don't care, so they will lose it) so that they can disassociate from 65 priceless pages of Tattle Talk with Crush.

Not to give them credit, but disassociating with the name and history is not a bad direction to go. At this point the BLAB name is so poisonous, there is no reason to fight to maintain it anymore.

As you wise people have pointed out countless times, they did this all to themselves, by publishing their own horrid content full of bad behavior.

Their reluctance to show up for even the Bestie streams is clearly "short-timers disease": The situation where you know you are gonna quit or be fired, so why bother putting any effort in....

If they change their name, it will be worth it to check in with the Tattle Gods/Mods to see if older threads can be renamed. At the very least we should continue the numbering and put a disclaimer at the top of each thread stating their name change shenanigans. I'm sure they are waiting to hit 99.9k to rename the channel so their shiny 100k plaque can have their new name on it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow

UncleLester

VIP Member
Dale & Paula McKenzie are in SoCal!

How will Katie & Spencer return the hospitality that they have given to them previously in LV?

A) Treat them to a single day ticket and a personal tour of Disneyland.

B) Pick up the tab at the Pirates Dinner Show.

C) Gourmet Backyard BBQ at their Irvine Estate.

D) Make up a “scheduling conflict” - so they don’t have to put their hand in their pockets.

• Haha
  • Heart

Lalo Salamanca

VIP Member
What did they not foresee on Wednesday, October 12, 2022?...
  1. Walking 23.2 miles to get breakfast
  2. There being pancakes underneath the plate of blueberry pie filling they ordered
  3. Bestie livestream
  4. Spending a full day at Disneyland to shoot a vlog

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart