Best Life and Beyond #66 What's disappearing faster? Patreon subscribers or KT's chin?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m going to get some heat for this….oh well. I like bashing blob and the Trackers so much.

I have to roast Peter for one time!

Peter, you look like Dana Carvey’s character from “Masters of Disguise!” Turtle! Turtle!

Got it out of my system finally!

Tuuuurtle!
Tuuuurtle! 😂

A TURTLE.PNG

🐢

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I’m going to get some heat for this….oh well. I like bashing blob and the Trackers so much.

I have to roast Peter for one time!

Peter, you look like Dana Carvey’s character from “Masters of Disguise!” Turtle! Turtle!

Got it out of my system finally!

Tuuuurtle!
Ever since he put a camera in the face of his girlfriend going through a major ankle break I've lost respect for him.

I'd tell you to post this in the OA thread, but that thread is just full of KTs alts talking to herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Ever since he put a camera in the face of his girlfriend going through a major ankle break I've lost respect for him.

I'd tell you to post this in the OA thread, but that thread is just full of KTs alts talking to herself.
I hated that so much. For Gods sake...know when to turn off the camera. She looked terrible, in pain, embarrassed etc...just stop !!!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Spencer suggested having a wiener, but KT wasn't feeling like a wiener and hasn't been lately.
He didn't seem surprised at all.

1:22
Did anyone else notice the group who was behind them and pointed and were saying something??? (In beginning of clip, walking away from AW) Watch again….hopefully they were saying “Look, there’s those grifting fat assholes”

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Did anyone else notice the group who was behind them and pointed and were saying something??? (In beginning of clip, walking away from AW) Watch again….hopefully they were saying “Look, there’s those grifting fat assholes”
Around 1:54 it looked like the guy was giving them the naughty finger 🤣

• Haha
Look at the boat shake. Damn. I for sure thought there was a free churro on that chair.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s tagging an awful lot of brands lately, is this her “doing emails”?? Also…WHAT?! What is the Leo sign???

Can you imagine having the palate of a 5yr old? Everything she posts that she eats is absolutely bonkers. Even my kids never ate like her. My god, insert a dark green leafy vegetable into your mouth every once in a while.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

He’s just 100% cringe to look at. I wouldn’t want my kids near him!

Reactions: 10
I personally loved that Peter threw in the dig at KT during their live. Sure he’s an odd looking guy, but he seems to work his ass off to make their videos look good, unlike BLOB.

KT must be freaking out, especially now that all her former friends are hanging out without her, and especially with OA.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
“Don’t react” (posts 36 stories about toxic people)
What it really means is....
I am too much of a coward and don't have anything I can really say or do because I AM exactly what is being said about me.
You know damn well if she would be able to respond with something of substance, she would. She has nothing. So she just posts her "let me take the high road" BS. Laughable as always.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
She’s tagging an awful lot of brands lately, is this her “doing emails”?? Also…WHAT?! What is the Leo sign???

Can you imagine having the palate of a 5yr old? Everything she posts that she eats is absolutely bonkers. Even my kids never ate like her. My god, insert a dark green leafy vegetable into your mouth every once in a while.
KT saying she's "doing emails" is the equivalent of patrick bateman saying he has to "return some videotapes" in american psycho

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

That and the recent hurricane BS with that obnoxious female friend of theirs. They are not who they used to be when they first started, or their true colors are also showing. I don't watch them much anymore. Back to our regularly scheduled program now............

Reactions: 15
80BDE75C-28F0-4FF8-BEC1-F16E41DF0194.png
This tik tok woman is calling out (not by name) Disney influencers - I’d say it’s a good chance blab is one of them lol the 4th and 5th video back are the ones I’m referring too I’d post them but it wouldn’t let me

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Anyone watch MJs new DTD video? They did a highly informational video on Halloween things to do in DTD when you don’t have a ticket for the parks. All the seasonal treats (ones they ate and didn’t eat) prices for foods, Hocus Pocus photo op, grand cal foods and decor, $10 DTD “pumpkin pursuit”, Etc. fun, informational and by two people who look like they actually like each other.
I’ve noticed that janelle stopped doing that puppy dog look up to Mig…maybe because KT took it over? (Like the Darth by chocolate)

Completely anonymous poll time. Don’t need a tattle account to participate!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
💯 BROKE.

Ok so maybe Spencer’s ”walk on the beach w mommy” was actually him asking her for a huge chunk of money “just until the channel takes off”?
Mother Emmons has to see what everyone else sees in that relationship. If she feels he isn't invested in it maybe they've decided to let KT crash and burn publicly so that when they split he looks like the rational and hard done by one. It would certainly explain the bad angles, the little comments, etc. A little pre-emptive strike because they know KT holds far too much information to just walk away. That's the thing, KT has nothing left to lose. They can say whatever they want about her but she can't fall any further. Spencer however is hearing the skeletons rattling in his closet like it's the swimming pool from Poltergeist! Everywhere he turns he knows that there is so much that can be unearthed. She burned her bridges and she holds the torches to burn his too. Little did he know a Fuel Rod had the power to run his professional and personal life into the ground. This is what happens kids when your desire for success overrides common sense. Make good choices, be good people, that's how you avoid a Titanic existence!

This video is the epitome of boring! Dylan is a snooze. At about the 2 min mark he’s looking at a dog shirt and when the camera Pans you can see kt and Spence in the distance and they just look like creeps doing their merch search I assume . Then at 16 min dylan shows kt and Spence at their table and she’s hamming for the camera as usual. And Spencer droning on about what drink he got 🙄🙄🙄

I can almost hear the chariots of fire theme song 🤣⚰
I am dying to know what they have on Dylan, because no one in their right mind is going to publicly endorse people that have created this much of a social tsunami, especially when it could negatively impact their own channel! You can already see the negative push back in his numbers. He appears to still speak to Adam etc, so I wonder how they feel about his devotion to BLAB? There has to be a reason for his ride or die mentality or in this case ride and die mentality, with them.

You can also see KT's Camper Van sized backpack in a chair of its' own, and one of their phones is being charged with a Fuel Rod. Why the hell would anyone keep using those? Just get a 10,000 or 20,000 mAh Power Bank from Amazon for $35 or $45 :rolleyes:
Maybe it's like hanging pineapples off your keychain? IYKYK right? 🤣

View attachment 1636697
Uh oh, what could this be.
Is this a reference to Churros or corn dogs, I can't decide!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
My thinking is that Dylan felt they were “wronged” at some point before the incident on the Columbia and by then would look bad going back on what he said. So he doubled down. Sucks because I used to like his videos but won’t watch if I think BLABs in them. Not trying to force someone’s out of a friendship, I just prefer to not see them in a video so 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.