Best Life and Beyond #66 What's disappearing faster? Patreon subscribers or KT's chin?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm loving all the subtle shade being thrown their way but I doubt she gets it. So Spence must be man-splaning it to her. Their channel is going downhill but you know what they say "evil doesn't die so easily"!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I’ve been looking at other vloggers Halloween video counts and they are NOT good. Like across the board. Who was it in a previous post here that said people don’t have use for vloggers anymore? Seems like now that everything an opening up, we don’t crave parks videos anymore and don’t need 40x videos on haunts.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Thread Title Suggestion:

Best Life and Beyond #67 Everyone laugh at Katie & Spencer and their silly lies. Boop!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Probably hard for him to find a time when she does NOT have food in her nasty teeth.
The real question is: Is it food or tooth rot? I’m going with tooth rot cause it’s always there!!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Besides that WWF video that Blab posted after Kitra broke her ankle, is there any other beef between them?
When Avengers campus opened OA had media access and they talked tit about people that go to media events. Also when the starcruiser was opening KT posted a shout out for Jackie super enthused was Going and I said so are OA and she replied we don’t care for them personally 😱

More ignorant cooking tips by KT🙄 she cooked a Tri Tip in the crock pot as if it were a chuck roast! Not at all the poking method for that cut of meat.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Best Life and Beyond #67 Down Go BLAB's Likes and Kitra Drops All the Mics

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
So OA just made an extensive video about being able to find healthy options in the park.....Hint Hint, Big Fella

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.