Best Life and Beyond #66 What's disappearing faster? Patreon subscribers or KT's chin?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
MERCH SEARCH šŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜”

What they really should seach for is some talent and originality.

I hope someone came by and sanitized everything after KT put her crocodile claws on all the merchandise, or even better, burned it all in a rubbish heap.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
ā€œI think Spencer is gonna let me get this cause itā€™s 30% offā€ is all the info we need to know on who gets the monthly YouTube deposit and who is Fā€™d when they split.

What a sad business structure when your ā€œboyfriendā€ is handling allllll the finances and how it gets spent even tho itā€™s your ā€œchannelā€ or hisā€¦whoever channel it is at the moment. Not like I expected anything smart coming from her but ladies let her failures be an example of what not to do when heading into a business with some random stalker and placing your whole lively hood in their hands cause your desperat. Boop

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
OMG they really do have the long term memory of a goldfish. Remember how surprised they were from the D23 announcement of Magic Band+ coming to Disneyland?
I found this thumbnail from a livestream from Nov, 2021.
Screenshot_20221013_195043.jpg

They just regurgitate any big news they see and hear, and don't retain ANY of it for the future.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
if any BLAB stans or patreons are reading thisā€¦.stop supporting these two. These people are not your ā€œbesties.ā€ What value are you actually gaining from their videos?

Letā€™s say they were running behind schedule - Thereā€™s a hundred other ways they could have handled this situation in an honest transparent way. Instead - they lied and have lied every week. They continue to take your $40 A MONTH while constantly flaking and delivering nearly nothing.

Every time they say ā€œthank you to our patrons,ā€ they are laughing all the way to Main Street. Ad Sense isnā€™t paying the bills. But that Patreon income, even after the platform takes their 5-10%, is more than what many actual honest, hardworking people bring home.

To quote our hero - ā€œDonā€™t give these grifters any money.ā€

if I may add to that statement:
And bring that number of patrons down to 0.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.