Best Life and Beyond #66 What's disappearing faster? Patreon subscribers or KT's chin?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have an unrelated "Sorry About It" question for the Tattle Community here that I respect so much. #Boop

I ask this since Spencer & Katie have never covered in their videos (which would actually be content if they did it and did a review on it).

Has anyone done the "Walt's Main Street Story" tour? Is it worth it?

I'm making a pre-Pajama Day trip towards the end of the month and was looking to do something unique.
For me personally it was worth it to visit his apartment. I learned a few other trivia things I would have never known. It’s more of a nostalgia, I did this one time.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
The Finger Lickin Foodie Tours are a partner on the MyVEGAS app, so they are probably using BOGO vouchers and discounts

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Dale & Paula McKenzie are in SoCal!

How will Katie & Spencer return the hospitality that they have given to them previously in LV?

A) Treat them to a single day ticket and a personal tour of Disneyland.

B) Pick up the tab at the Pirates Dinner Show.

C) Gourmet Backyard BBQ at their Irvine Estate.

D) Make up a “scheduling conflict” - so they don’t have to put their hand in their pockets.
They will offer to have them come to their beach house and then at the last minute it will be D for sure, FOR SURE!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Scheduling conflicts or media events….they will be filming the grand opening of big lots on their new phones
A98A5443-C26D-45B5-ADDF-FE25EEF726D8.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
It's also almost the 1 year anniversary of the worst mistake BLOB has made during their entire vlogging "career": Screwing over Adam the Woo.
👏 yes great job assholes. Shall we make it an official tattle Holiday? 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Disney probably won't let BLAB tour Walt's apartment because they're afraid Katie would just end up calling Walt's landlord a c**t.
Yeah, if they had share the apartment with Walt Disney himself, they'll have found a way to screw it up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Disneyland ticket prices and Genie+ prices have been increased. Get ready for a solo vlog by Spence mansplaining all the increases :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39

How will Katie & Spencer return the hospitality that they have given to them previously in LV?

D) Make up a “scheduling conflict” - so they don’t have to put their hand in their pockets.
At least a quick lunch, right?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
KT has been so relatively quiet on socials compared to how she used to be. I wonder if the "lost tapes" are covering for something deeper going on.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
KT has been so relatively quiet on socials compared to how she used to be. I wonder if the "lost tapes" are covering for something deeper going on.
Naaa..it's because she knows they've been caught up in more lies and she's trying to figure out how to dig themselves out of it....again....

Aren’t these the same two dimwits that would always complain about people running in the parks?? During rope drop, etc. pot..kettle… on repeat for these two
Don't you know rules don't apply to them?

• Heart
Reactions: 29

I’m thinking D is out because they HAVE to show they have “friends”. And they can’t do C because they have to show they have money…so I’m going to go w A because that is the one that would put them in an even worse financial position.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’m thinking D is out because they HAVE to show they have “friends”. And they can’t do C because they have to show they have money…so I’m going to go w A because that is the one that would put them in an even worse financial position.
But isn't saying they're out with their "friends" enough for their stans?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.