Best Life and Beyond #64 Katie & Spencer have no friends. Will Halloween season ever end?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Since KT was reminiscing about the good old days with Matty, I thought I’d do a little throwback myself. To a few short years ago when they were actually living some form of their “best life” Neither were obese, they both seem lively and happy, smiling a lot, well kept, KT has her wedding ring on.

Now they are uninspired sloths who have low energy and enthusiasm. They are clearly toxic for each other.
View attachment 1596695
Holy wow! They look more thin there than their thining filter photos do now!

Also, thanks BLAB. Between "Leo season" and 18,000 Halloween vlogs you've now ruined July through October 31st for many of us. Somebody pull the plug!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Did anyone else notice how much KT showed her narcissism last night? As the old man was discussing and reminiscing of his younger years, she was basically ignoring him and continuously talking about herself and all of the 90's things SHE experienced. Whenever old man brought something he experienced up, all KT could do was talk about HER experiences. CLASSIC NARCISSISM!

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
If anyone is wondering how KT and Spence are doing this morning, I have it on good authority that they’re in a cheese coma engulfed in a bedroom full of stinky farts.

• Haha
  • Sick
Did anyone else notice how much KT showed her narcissism last night? As the old man was discussing and reminiscing of his younger years, she was basically ignoring him and continuously talking about herself and all of the 90's things SHE experienced. Whenever old man brought something he experienced up, all KT could do was talk about HER experiences. CLASSIC NARCISSISM!
Also Cries for Help! Everything she says and does is telegraphing a message to someone or something else.

Her instgram posts are to counter Tattle.

Her new look is to telegraph how much she misses her Ex and wants him back.

Her lives are telegraphing she wants OUT. Is she blinking in morse code?

I honestly think Spence is so so so so narcassitic, conceited and spoiled he doesn't care. His sole focus is to control KT and the Channel. That's it.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Spencer and Katie would go to Ruth's Chris Steak House and order a grilled cheese(with bacon) and fries(with ranch).

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.