Best Life and Beyond #64 Katie & Spencer have no friends. Will Halloween season ever end?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So gross all this cheese, they must be so constipated! I made lasagna this past weekend and used 1 container of ricotta for the same size baking dish she used and could see the noodles between each layer. Just a small sprinkle of mozz. after spreading a very thin layer of ricotta. I can’t imagine having more cheese than that.

Plus, she said they were having a midnight dinner. Can’t imagine eating something so heavy that late and then going to bed after. Guys, this is why you are obese with failing health. Not everything has to be in such excess!!
View attachment 1596548View attachment 1596549
Midnight dinner? Who starts a lasagna at 8:57pm (according to her microwave) oh, i guess Big Fella does. And let's be real, this is like 2nd dinner or her midnight snack, KT size....

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Since KT was reminiscing about the good old days with Matty, I thought I’d do a little throwback myself. To a few short years ago when they were actually living some form of their “best life” Neither were obese, they both seem lively and happy, smiling a lot, well kept, KT has her wedding ring on.

Now they are uninspired sloths who have low energy and enthusiasm. They are clearly toxic for each other.
View attachment 1596695
the good old days BEFORE she became the Selfie Filters Queen who doesn't use filters but miraculously loses inches on her face every time she takes one

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
The "g" in "lasagna" is silent...just like all the other DL vloggers when BLAB is criticized.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Not 1.. 2 containers of ricotta!
When I read this, I was shocked. I realize that nothing should really shock me with KT..LOL. 2 containers??? How much freaking cheese does one need on the lasagna?? I use 1 container....1! 1 container is plenty for a pan of lasagna. My stomach hurts just thinking about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
this lasagna at midnight thing actually makes me nauseous thinking about it.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I wonder what time they went to my Target to film Halloween it looks pretty empty. Had to be early morning as once it hits 11am it is crowded. I missed out on reporting them to security.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I wonder what time they went to my Target to film Halloween it looks pretty empty. Had to be early morning as once it hits 11am it is crowded. I missed out on reporting them to security.
5 minutes before closing (the employees have to stay anyway so they don't mind).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Since KT was reminiscing about the good old days with Matty, I thought I’d do a little throwback myself. To a few short years ago when they were actually living some form of their “best life” Neither were obese, they both seem lively and happy, smiling a lot, well kept, KT has her wedding ring on.

Now they are uninspired sloths who have low energy and enthusiasm. They are clearly toxic for each other.
View attachment 1596695
damn, that's almost as bad as nikocado avocado's transformation. that doesn't even look like KT now

nikocado-avocado-616ffa77e2a8a-1634728567.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
And the stretched-out leggings don't really hide much. You have to wonder if she even owns a mirror.
It always amazes me when people that do NOT do yoga or workout wear yoga pants and workout gear to be comfortable. As a personal trainer and former bodybuilder this just irrates the duck outta me. It does NOTHING to make you look good if you are not working out. Just makes you look bleeping lazy in my own opinion.

DA2C46D8-9C47-4222-B93D-5D0B759DCDFC.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.