Best Life and Beyond #64 Katie & Spencer have no friends. Will Halloween season ever end?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is the following true?

When a certain Granddaughter was giving her Oma the highlights of D23, that the Granddaughter mentioned how there might be a future Villains Land added at select Disney Parks.

And then Oma responded: “You know who should be featured as the most infamous villain in Villains Land? Das Oskar Schindler!”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Is the following true?

When a certain Granddaughter was giving her Oma the highlights of D23, that the Granddaughter mentioned how there might be a future Villains Land added at select Disney Parks.

And then Oma responded: “You know who should be featured as the most infamous villain in Villains Land? Das Oskar Schindler!”
And then Oma said, "sorry about it" or should I say, Entschuldigung dafür?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
So gross all this cheese, they must be so constipated! I made lasagna this past weekend and used 1 container of ricotta for the same size baking dish she used and could see the noodles between each layer. Just a small sprinkle of mozz. after spreading a very thin layer of ricotta. I can’t imagine having more cheese than that.

Plus, she said they were having a midnight dinner. Can’t imagine eating something so heavy that late and then going to bed after. Guys, this is why you are obese with failing health. Not everything has to be in such excess!!
D4F94701-AD22-4920-98BC-98DBDEB2C683.jpeg
AA7DC474-5D1A-4C36-9250-CFF494DF71E7.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Since KT was reminiscing about the good old days with Matty, I thought I’d do a little throwback myself. To a few short years ago when they were actually living some form of their “best life” Neither were obese, they both seem lively and happy, smiling a lot, well kept, KT has her wedding ring on.

Now they are uninspired sloths who have low energy and enthusiasm. They are clearly toxic for each other.
6F776CE8-ACDA-472A-AC8E-B73F37B57C88.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 53
The change is so stark that I would question whether they were in fact the same people if I didn’t know. I hope they do find their best selves.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Since KT was reminiscing about the good old days with Matty, I thought I’d do a little throwback myself. To a few short years ago when they were actually living some form of their “best life” Neither were obese, they both seem lively and happy, smiling a lot, well kept, KT has her wedding ring on.

Now they are uninspired sloths who have low energy and enthusiasm. They are clearly toxic for each other.
View attachment 1596695
I can't believe those are the same people.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
So gross all this cheese, they must be so constipated! I made lasagna this past weekend and used 1 container of ricotta for the same size baking dish she used and could see the noodles between each layer. Just a small sprinkle of mozz. after spreading a very thin layer of ricotta. I can’t imagine having more cheese than that.

Plus, she said they were having a midnight dinner. Can’t imagine eating something so heavy that late and then going to bed after. Guys, this is why you are obese with failing health. Not everything has to be in such excess!!
View attachment 1596548View attachment 1596549
These 2 may never tit again....

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38

Not just because this is something KT made but that is THE MOST disgusting “lasagna” I have ever seen!

KT in the past many of us have said you looked much better with darker hair (back in your much younger Disney days) but this purple tit, this ain’t it sis! I wonder what your old pal “Boop” the hairstylist must think when he sees what you look like now! You are a disheveled, nasty, greasy ass looking, nose picking, ear picking, fingers in your mouth, touching, picking & scratching your head, lazy ass SLOTH! Sorry bout it!
BOOP!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

That sounds delish @tgerlily! I use eggplant instead of pasta (eating lo carb) but will def add in the ricotta next time - sounds like a yum option!!

And I agree....

WHO EATS DINNER AT MIDNIGHT????????? My eldest works shift work - either 6am-6pm or 6pm-6am. I showed her this meal and she was horrified that anyone would eat like this at midnight. Even when midnight is her 'lunch' she makes sure there is lots of veggies, minimal dairy (as it makes her sluggish and tired) and lean, fresh protein. She has fruit and yogurt around 4am as a 'sugar rush' to keep her going until she knocks off, but she has often spoken about her work educates workers about healthy eating on night shift as that is such a danger time for poor eating and weight gain.

Looking at this picture even makes me feel slightly nauseous....

• Sick
  • Heart
Not just because this is something KT made but that is THE MOST disgusting “lasagna” I have ever seen!

KT in the past many of us have said you looked much better with darker hair (back in your much younger Disney days) but this purple tit, this ain’t it sis! I wonder what your old pal “Boop” the hairstylist must think when he sees what you look like now! You are a disheveled, nasty, greasy ass looking, nose picking, ear picking, fingers in your mouth, touching, picking & scratching your head, lazy ass SLOTH! Sorry bout it!
BOOP!
It’s clear she NEEDS to be on those adhd meds she said she doesn’t take.

That was probably what, a $70 lasagna? That they’ll eat in two sittings? Jesus Christ they are so full of themselves “2 jars of Raos”, “I love Whole Foods”, lunch and sides AND alcohol at mendo…their recent videos haven’t even hit 20k and MOST aren’t hitting 30k. They may want to think about saving some money? But that’s just me?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
They may want to think about saving some money? But that’s just me?
Given their age...? Yeah. Might be time to think about saving money. But hey... if they want to be in their 50s and 70s still filming at a theme park and staying up all night to edit the footage for the next day to make ends meet and pay rent, who am I to judge? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

WTF 🤮🤮🤮🤮. That’s disgusting. And even in my younger years bar hopping if I ate after midnight it was usually breakfast. Yeah they are doomed. This witch is going to be 300 plus pounds by Spring

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
The change is so stark that I would question whether they were in fact the same people if I didn’t know. I hope they do find their best selves.
They don't care about anyone but themselves, they get what they deserve.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Given their age...? Yeah. Might be time to think about saving money. But hey... if they want to be in their 50s and 70s still filming at a theme park and staying up all night to edit the footage for the next day to make ends meet and pay rent, who am I to judge? 😂
BLAB in the future

24F05D5C-080E-4448-82CC-72FE3BCFCBA3.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I thought about watching that WHW, but once again, I chose instead to stand out in my backyard and have a neighbor repeatedly hit me in the junk with a sledgehammer for an hour.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
I thought about watching that WHW, but once again, I chose instead to stand out in my backyard and have a neighbor repeatedly hit me in the junk with a sledgehammer for an hour.
But if you didn't pay $40 for it and put it on the internet - did it really ever happen?

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.