Best Life and Beyond #64 Katie & Spencer have no friends. Will Halloween season ever end?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Spence had done the channel solo without KT he'd be boring but he'd be more successful and wouldn't have all the hate they do now. He'd just be another mediocre channel in a long line of Disney vloggers.

KT made them infamous.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
SPENCER! you better do what i tell you because Pixar Charlie is waiting in the wings!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Honestly something about Pixar Charlie tells me he wouldn't actually get with KT if the opportunity presented itself. He seems much more Spencer's friend.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
If Spence had done the channel solo without KT he'd be boring but he'd be more successful and wouldn't have all the hate they do now. He'd just be another mediocre channel in a long line of Disney vloggers.

KT made them infamous.
He 100% believed he needed Katie to do the channel. Spence is insecure and didn't want to be a failure. He was obsessed with people like Justin Scarred, and wanted to be not only part of that vlogging world, but accepted

• Heart
Reactions: 20
He 100% believed he needed Katie to do the channel. Spence is insecure and didn't want to be a failure. He was obsessed with people like Justin Scarred, and wanted to be not only part of that vlogging world, but accepted
He should've just started a podcast and kicked off with his BFF Chris Hardwick as his first guest.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I have so many thoughts about spencer and amber but I’m waiting for the next thread lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.