Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

goof_troop

Here it is!!! A special Halloween parody for your enjoyment; set to the tune of MJ’s, “Thriller”… here is GRIFTER.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77

goof_troop

I was really hoping to see the “Grift Show” live and in person tonight but alas, probably not gonna happen sooooo…. enjoy this little slice of parody heaven!

The Churro Dance

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

goof_troop

It’s very clear that people have finally caught on to these grifters and I’m so glad their numbers are shit… it suits them.

In their recent Vlog where they waited at the Hub to make sure we all heard the Disney announcer say that Main Street will stay open past midnight, Spencer and KT tried to throw shade at us. Spence even did this move where he tracked a tear… so here is my response:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 63

Lalo Salamanca

VIP Member
Spencer was probably like…. “You know, I used to work with Kate Hudson’s next door neighbors pool guy’s son”

• Haha
Reactions: 57

Tom Wambsgans

VIP Member
Things I thought were fun in the Bestie livestream:
  • The topic of video games came up. KT reminisces about when the N64 came out (1996) and how great the graphics on Super Mario 64 were. Then Spencer chimes in and raves about how amazing the graphics on ColecoVision were when it first came out.
    • I've been a video game fan my whole life, but still had to Google what that even was. Apparently it was a gaming system that was released in 1982. Spencer mentions the graphics were "so sick".

• When asked if they ever play board games or do puzzles together, their response was "No", due to the fact that they are so busy they barely even have time to sit down and watch a movie. Even going so far as to say, "we're so busy we don't even have time to go on dates with each other" (of which they admitted to recently having an argument about).
    • Dude, thank the lord I'm not living my best life right now. My SO & I do puzzles all the goddamned time.

• KT mentions that they are in the park 3-4 times per week, which was their explanation for why they thought the D23 announcements were such a let-down.
    • I think in BLAB, this translates to: "We're so jaded and bored of going to Disneyland, that we require major groundbreaking changes & announcements to give us the same endorphin rush that your average park-goer would get on their measly 1-2 visits per year." Kinda like when you develop a tolerance to narcotics.
    • And while we're at it, let's revisit those rough calculations that a fellow Tattler made a while back. At, let's call it, 3 visits per week, that's 156 visits per year. At the moment, the median price for a single-day park-hopper ticket is $194. That accounts to $30,264 per-person annually, or $60,528 for both of them. Oh, and let's not forget parking. That tacks on another $4,680 annually.
    • So, at the end of the day, when you subtract the $3,200 they paid for their Inspire Keys, Disneyland is losing over $62,000/yr on Katie & Spencer, while at the same time, Katie and Spencer are turning a profit off of these visits.
    • For being as money-hungry as they say Disneyland is right now, sure seems like they've chosen a strange hill to die on with regards to NOT putting restrictions on Magic Key abusers like BLAB, or eliminating them altogether.

• And lastly, I just really love when people are in love. It just makes the world seem a little brighter:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55

AnaheimGangLeader

VIP Member
What absolute bullshit. Yeah, Spence is a real prince. He captures you at your absolute worst and leaves it in while he edits.

Reason #6 why you'll never reach 100k subs:

Shady Spencer - again no one tunes in to YouTube to see this shit. This is his passive aggressive way of saying "fuck you bitch"
PhotoGrid_1664396962465.jpg

PhotoGrid_1664397056151.jpg

If my husband let even one of these into a video, I'd be behind bars.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 55

NotGrift-licia

VIP Member
Theme parks can wait. Said the woman who talked shit for two years about covid and newsom. Says the one who fought masking every step of the way. Says the one who FLEW TO WDW during a pandemic that killed millions. Says the one who had an insane flu but still let her partner go to the parks unmasked

Attachments

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 54