Best Life and Beyond #63 BLAB hides at D23, Patreon members flee, KT’s new brows bought with stans money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well crap. I have to go adult rest of the day in board meetings. You all have fun. And remember, until something is fact it’s trolling. Don’t take life so bleeping seriously.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
FYI, theres a thread to spill OA tea:
The hero I didn’t know I needed. Thank you kindly!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Well crap. I have to go adult rest of the day in board meetings. You all have fun. And remember, until something is fact it’s trolling. Don’t take life so bleeping seriously.
I'm not going to speak for you. It is what it is.

However, I can say with 100% certainty - KT has pissed off enough vloggers (and spouses) - the receipts were kept.

If/When some sort of ban/rules/whatever happen to prevent others from continuing to make their living at Disneyland - it's going down.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I'm not going to speak for you. It is what it is.

However, I can say with 100% certainty - KT has pissed off enough vloggers (and spouses) - the receipts were kept.

If/When some sort of ban/rules/whatever happen to prevent others from continuing to make their living at Disneyland - it's going down.
And 100% you are right. We all know it’s a matter of time.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Poor Dani. She woke up today knowing the vlogging community is talking about how the old man Spencer wants to F her. What a horrible Friday realization.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Im still hoping to see them at Target this weekend.

another park they bashed and yet will go film there.
it's surprising that they talk tit on knotts when it was the first park to re-open after covid and they filmed quite a bit of content there in the spring of 2020. if anything, they should be grateful for knotts for allowing them to continue grifting while all the other parks were closed

Reactions: 28
it's surprising that they talk tit on knotts when it was the first park to re-open after covid and they filmed quite a bit of content there in the spring of 2020. if anything, they should be grateful for knotts for allowing them to continue grifting while all the other parks were closed
Demographics.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
someone needs to start monitoring the venmo for when kt shakes down her mom/oma for day tickets during the holidays, since they're blocked out on inspire now...

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.