Best Life and Beyond #63 BLAB hides at D23, Patreon members flee, KT’s new brows bought with stans money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That is Janelles favorite treat, by far...KT is a big copy cat !!!!!
Darth by Chocolate is an overrated dessert you can get at a cheap cafeteria style buffet. For all the raves Janelle keeps giving it, it tastes like a can of cheap chocolate frosting and flavorless sponge cake. Go grab a chocolate Costco sheet cake, stuff some in a cup and you have an infinitely better tasting dessert at a fraction of the cost. Hmmm... probably shouldn't give KT any ideas, next thing you know Costco will be sold out of sheet cakes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Ok this is going to probably seem like a stupid question, so my apologies - where is this info posted? is it public? (Sorry for my ignorance)
No apologies needed.... her venmo account is on public for the time being. Pretty sure she's probably going to put it on private now.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Screenshot 2022-09-15 11.21.06 PM.png

Just taking a trip down memory lane to when BLAB was coping oh so well with the Disneyland closure. KT in her security blanket and Spence in his....security hoodie?? Looking sulky and lifeless because the mean governor man was punishing them personally by keeping the parks closed.
At least they had KT's mac & cheese to comfort them.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
As if Dani would go anywhere near Spencer 🤣 He has more chance of swimming to the moon than getting anywhere near Dani’s twins.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
So, who actually recorded him apparently saying this?

• Wow
Reactions: 13
This DRUNK witch AMANDA bought the stupid ass tee that looks like squirt squirt 💦 (jizzzzzz)
Watch out KT!! Spencer has his own number 1 hype “gurl” and she has no problem drinking on camera 😉

From previous thread posted by @cheb123
If you can go watch the BLAB instagram story. Who is this person pumping their ego? Spencer is a true artist lol
From this previous thread’s comment I wanted to add to this…watch anonymously of course!! Ya know cause of a certain “d” word. Wouldn’t want anyone to be lured there by this post.

I’m one of Blob’s harshest critics…admittedly so. But WHY did this actually make me feel pity for Spence? Why do I feel like this is the quiet, mellow stuff he might enjoy and she just can’t let him have it. “Tag us!” Gah….just let the old man futz around with his leaves and give him a minute. I can’t stand the guy but this just made me feel badly for him I guess 🤷🏻‍♀️

It’s always a Janelle thing from MJ. She loves it and talks about it constantly. Makes a huge deal when it’s back in the parks. Interesting that KT is doubling down on it now
KT…are you still great friends with Janelle and Liz?

Previoisly, in at least 2 different vlogs, KT has given Janelle a shout out when talking about Darth by Chocolate and said MJ was one of the best Disneyland food channels. I haven’t watched their latest boring vlog, but I’m guessing she didn’t give a shout-out or praise to MJ.

Cause if there’s anything KT is great at in life, it’s destroying friendships!! Way to go KT 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
First time posting here! Been reading these threads for a couple months and they’ve been giving me life, y’all are so hilarious!! Like a lot of newbies here, I thought I would share my breaking point with BLAB. Apologies in advance for the lengthy post…

First, I met KT last year in Downtown Disney. She was there with Dense, Adam, and Chump Change Charlie. I went up to KT and told her I enjoyed watching their channel. KT mumbled “thanks,” looked like she couldn’t care less, and immediately ignored me and started digging around in her backpack. I wasn’t expecting a full-on conversation, but I also wasn’t expecting blatant rudeness either.

Second, despite my rude experience, I kept watching their channel. What really set me off is how they would try something ONE TIME and suddenly they were experts at whatever it was. Bullshit “pro tips.” They ate at Din Tai Fung once, went back a second time and suddenly they were experts on all things dumplings. witch, I’m half Asian, grew up in a predominantly Asian culture home, and nothing you said were “pro tips.” It was rather insulting, tbh. KT: “Pro tip, when it’s raining outside, you should use an umbrella.” NO tit, DUMBASS.

I don’t really like any of the Disney vloggers anymore. Maybe Provost or Molly, MAYBE, but that’s about it. Used to watch them all but now they’re all just self-absorbed tit heads. Particularly these:

Fresh Baked: From his ignorant justifications on why/how Disney spends money to his constant mispronouncing or not knowing how to pronounce food items for every food festival. They have Oaxaca cheese EVERY YEAR - learn how to pronounce it already!!

Magic Journeys: Not sure what’s more annoying - Janelles’s childish twirls and the cringey hand-under-the-chin pose or them saying/posting “delicious foods.” FOOD itself is plural, y’all don’t have to add an S at the end every time. Miguel is okay. I can tolerate him. I like that he’s mostly honest and seems good-natured.

Adam: Can…he…talk…any…slower…in…his…video…openings?? Other that, I feel sorry for the guy for what BLAB did.

Ordinary Adventures - I know they’re mostly liked here, but I particularly LOATHE them most of all. Last year, my 4-year-old niece was wanting a specific Christmas ornament from World of Disney. After a few weeks of her patiently waiting, I took her to finally buy it. We get there, walk over to the ornament display, and OA is there, blocking the whole thing with their fat asses and Peter’s tiny dick - I’m sorry, I mean Peter’s camera. My niece stood behind them while they took their sweet time filming and re-filming, patiently waiting to grab her one ornament. She finally said “excuse me” in her meek little voice and tried reaching for the ornament and Peter looked down at her and said “We’re trying to film something, okay??” Kitra said nothing and looked annoyed. And then they both moved their eclipse-sized asses in front of the ornaments again and blocked her. I told them how incredibly rude they were (I would’ve said something more harsh but again I was with my 4-yr-old niece) and they completely ignored me and instead looked at their camera to playback the “B roll” they just recorded. I went over and told a staff member but they didn’t care and did nothing.
Is there a petition to ban vlogging in the parks?? If not, I’m more than happy to start one.

I’ll get off my newbie soapbox now. I promise not to start convos about non-BLAB vloggers moving forward on these BLAB threads. I just had to get it all off my chest on my first post since I know a lot of you would understand and can relate to the irate frustration. Thanks for letting me vent to this wise and witty group!

• Heart
Reactions: 41
First time posting here! Been reading these threads for a couple months and they’ve been giving me life, y’all are so hilarious!! Like a lot of newbies here, I thought I would share my breaking point with BLAB. Apologies in advance for the lengthy post…

First, I met KT last year in Downtown Disney. She was there with Dense, Adam, and Chump Change Charlie. I went up to KT and told her I enjoyed watching their channel. KT mumbled “thanks,” looked like she couldn’t care less, and immediately ignored me and started digging around in her backpack. I wasn’t expecting a full-on conversation, but I also wasn’t expecting blatant rudeness either.

Second, despite my rude experience, I kept watching their channel. What really set me off is how they would try something ONE TIME and suddenly they were experts at whatever it was. Bullshit “pro tips.” They ate at Din Tai Fung once, went back a second time and suddenly they were experts on all things dumplings. witch, I’m half Asian, grew up in a predominantly Asian culture home, and nothing you said were “pro tips.” It was rather insulting, tbh. KT: “Pro tip, when it’s raining outside, you should use an umbrella.” NO tit, DUMBASS.

I don’t really like any of the Disney vloggers anymore. Maybe Provost or Molly, MAYBE, but that’s about it. Used to watch them all but now they’re all just self-absorbed tit heads. Particularly these:

Fresh Baked: From his ignorant justifications on why/how Disney spends money to his constant mispronouncing or not knowing how to pronounce food items for every food festival. They have Oaxaca cheese EVERY YEAR - learn how to pronounce it already!!

Magic Journeys: Not sure what’s more annoying - Janelles’s childish twirls and the cringey hand-under-the-chin pose or them saying/posting “delicious foods.” FOOD itself is plural, y’all don’t have to add an S at the end every time. Miguel is okay. I can tolerate him. I like that he’s mostly honest and seems good-natured.

Adam: Can…he…talk…any…slower…in…his…video…openings?? Other that, I feel sorry for the guy for what BLAB did.

Ordinary Adventures - I know they’re mostly liked here, but I particularly LOATHE them most of all. Last year, my 4-year-old niece was wanting a specific Christmas ornament from World of Disney. After a few weeks of her patiently waiting, I took her to finally buy it. We get there, walk over to the ornament display, and OA is there, blocking the whole thing with their fat asses and Peter’s tiny dick - I’m sorry, I mean Peter’s camera. My niece stood behind them while they took their sweet time filming and re-filming, patiently waiting to grab her one ornament. She finally said “excuse me” in her meek little voice and tried reaching for the ornament and Peter looked down at her and said “We’re trying to film something, okay??” Kitra said nothing and looked annoyed. And then they both moved their eclipse-sized asses in front of the ornaments again and blocked her. I told them how incredibly rude they were (I would’ve said something more harsh but again I was with my 4-yr-old niece) and they completely ignored me and instead looked at their camera to playback the “B roll” they just recorded. I went over and told a staff member but they didn’t care and did nothing.
Is there a petition to ban vlogging in the parks?? If not, I’m more than happy to start one.

I’ll get off my newbie soapbox now. I promise not to start convos about non-BLAB vloggers moving forward on these BLAB threads. I just had to get it all off my chest on my first post since I know a lot of you would understand and can relate to the irate frustration. Thanks for letting me vent to this wise and witty group!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Your experience with OA is 100% the reason some of these asshats are ruining the Disney experience. Here is a child that truly wants something special from her visit and it is tainted by this type of interaction.
This is not a closed film set...people are here using their hard earned money to have a good day.
These people take over and act like this park is only for their enjoyment.
I really hope Disney steps up and turns this mess around !!
I want to go on the rides not watch idiots scream and carry on.
Welcome to the group !!!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
*Picture of transcribed phone call deleted. Verifying one last piece for authenticity before reposting

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
The most shocking BLAB tape would be one where Katie is secretly recorded ordering a side of steamed veggies instead of fries.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.