Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

goof_troop

I took the weekend off from TL but @Cap'n John Dee’s request has been pinging in my head for a parody of “Somebody’s Watching Me” regarding Spence and D702. Sooooo here you go guys! Have fun y’all!
Spencer is Watching Me

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

Jackprot!

Chatty Member
She really emphasizes the lie when she adds “and all that” after she says “scheduling”
I'm in a position where I support and manage a global organization 24/7 and am expected to resolve emergencies at any moment, and be 100% hyper-responsive. AKA: I'm almost always working. That work allows me to provide for my family, have a nice house, cars, and travel and spend at our leisure.

Many times that I visit the parks (coming from 400 miles away) I end up needing to head back to the hotel room to do something work related while my friends and family continue to enjoy the parks, yet I still manage my time well enough to enjoy the trip with everyone without having to cancel or miss out. A lot of these trips involve hitting up concerts and other events in the LA area as well (you know KT, things that have definitive start times) as part of the trip.

I don't mind taking on the extra work amidst fun because I have a sense of purpose and responsibility to always succeed and improve at work and life. I work 60+ hours a week, and still have never had to miss a Zoom meeting or a concert, or other social event because of "scheduling conflicts", even when spending 3 days at the park 5+ times a year.

If Youtube vlogging is your "job", you should be finding a way to make it work regardless of your non-existant schedule. Stop prioritizing sleep and Trader Joe's trips over "work". But who am I kidding? We all know "scheduling conflicts" is your code word (aka "lie") for "That person doesn't want to hang out with us anymore" or "I'm too lazy to put any effort into this".

KT sits (sleeps) on her ass 18 hours per day and reads Tattle and stares at pictures from 2014 of her and Matty while listening to emo rock and yet can't manage to make appointments to meet up with "friends" to do fun stuff at theme parks. Sure Jan. This is why no one likes you KT. You are a liar, and your lies make you look incredibly stupid and immature. It makes you look like you haven't developed beyond high school, and unfortunately your work history and current status in life show the same. Grow the fuck up.

(P.S: As busy as I am, I still manage to make time to visit this site and laugh at your dumb ass with people 100x more productive, intelligent, and witty than your boring ass. Its called downtime, but to you, i guess "downtime" means "all the time" since you put zero effort into anything while your man-baby does all the channel work while you reap the piddly benefits)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 60

Lalo Salamanca

VIP Member
Spencer’s spank bank (in no particular order)
  • Dani
  • All the Disney princesses, except for… Jasmine, Pocahontas, Tiana, Mulan and the new Ariel
  • Katie circa 2017
  • Clarabelle cow
  • Drunk stan mom
  • Tiffany AKA whore mom
  • Kim Possible
  • Mrs. Potts
  • Princess Leia
  • The female Hutt from the Book of Boba Fett

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 60

KingLlama

Chatty Member
1663592951858.jpeg

I know we're all focused on the "ex-friend" response from Katie, but let's not overlook this gem.

Katie, you have a Disneyland-focused Youtube channel. You and Spencer are self-proclaimed Disneyland "experts". You are the self-proclaimed "Queen of Disneyland".

So when someone asks you to describe your perfect day at Disneyland, your response includes LEAVING THE PARKS TO GO TAKE A NAP???

This might actually be the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen from Katie, and that's saying....well....EVERYTHING.

Your perfect Disneyland day....your PERFECT DISNEYLAND DAY....involves you getting in your car and going home to take a nap.

You aren't a Disneyland "expert", Katie. You're not the "Queen of Disneyland", Katie. You are a vapid, talentless, swamp-ass gutter rat, who is too lazy to do anything productive, anything creative, anything remotely close to a contribution to society. And this screenshot proves it.

I realize that waddling around for a few hours on those Goutmobiles you call feet probably shoots excruciating pain up those hamhocks of yours, but when that happens, you don't have to wedge yourself into your car to go home and sweat all over your couch for a few hours while watching "Cupcake Wars". If you were a TRUE Disneyland expert, you'd know that there are probably about a dozen easy ways, between the two parks, that you could beat the heat and loudly moan as your plop your haunches down on some poor unsuspecting chair.

But since your body is made up primarily of string cheese, Beanee Weanee, and Funyuns, you have to leave the actual premises to enjoy your "perfect Disneyland day".

You're a fraud. And you're too stupid to even try and hide it anymore.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

OG_MALIBU_SERF

Chatty Member
*MY channel...as she made perfectly clear yesterday
I mean to be fair. He stalked HER. He inserted himself into HER disney group (Disney Bears?). He fucked HER in his mom's Malibu apartment.

He promised her the world (read: a youtube channel) to leave HER husband (after he fucked her).

As much as we hate KT - Spence is really a first class gucci rad piece of white trash shit.

He stalked her, groomed her and peeled her out of her life into his - so he could get his own taste of "Z-Level" celebrity status from youtube that he craved so so so so so much after spending his life on the fringes of real famous people. He really thought being the man-child obsessed with Disney - screwing a younger married woman - and putting it all on youtube would make him interesting to his co-workers so he could go past the "i held you a posterboard with writing on it for you - can I get a selfie for instagram so I can tell people we are Bro's" stage of his life.

Really - Spencer is worse than her - if you really look at it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 56

KingLlama

Chatty Member
A pirate-themed vlog would be perfect for BLAB.

After all, Spencer already stole another man's booty.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

mad TEA party

VIP Member
Spengali has thought of every angle. Really makes you think about his "stalking" of KT during her periscope days. I wouldn't doubt that he is the one returning all of the merch as well. Probably threatens her to not take the tags off as she sits in a corner slumped over in tears. Evil fuck.

Denser thinks he's in charge but we all know who the REAL puppet masters are!
business-man-controlling-puppet-concept-illustration-118387221.jpg

😂🤣😅
Also, during my hiatus I missed an epic churro dance, wtf!!

• Haha
  • Heart

MmAnaheim

VIP Member
Screenshot_20220917-174630_Instagram.jpg

KT you're going to need to lose at least 100 pounds unless you want everyone judging you and not finding any souvenirs that fit.

Screenshot_20220917-174651_Instagram.jpg

Allow me to translate - "Matty didn't make enough money to support my dreams of being a couch potato. I'll never love Spencer like I loved him but with Spencer I don't have to work and I get to eat expensive theme park food every day!"

• Haha
  • Heart

Lalo Salamanca

VIP Member
-How to start your day at Disneyland-

Pro Tip: Rope drop and ride as many rides as possible

Katie Tip: Rope drop and find somewhere to sit down and have a big breakfast, then go home and take a nap

• Haha
  • Sad

Lalo Salamanca

VIP Member
What a shit position to put a cast member in by asking if the portion size of the cotton candy is less…while on camera. That is a corporate decision. You get what you see. Fuck Katie Slockbower.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54