Best Life and Beyond #63 BLAB hides at D23, Patreon members flee, KT’s new brows bought with stans money

What will be KKKT's next foray in the world of body augmentation/'medical procedures'?

• Boob job - let's lift up those ladies!

Votes: 13 11.5%
  • Personality transplant (not a bad idea)

Votes: 25 22.1%
  • Liposuction to get rid of those perky churros that have settled permanently on her stomach

Votes: 47 41.6%
  • Permanent tattooing so her lips are always startlingly clown red.

Votes: 42 37.2%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shout out to @Disneypins for the title of this thread - I had to edit so it fit I hope I have done it justice.

It's only been 24 hours but I am heartily sick of talking about eyebrows in any shape or form. Take it away, Tattlers!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Oogie Boogie Bash tix are sold out and these two assholes have already been twice. Like mentioned in the previous thread how many more are they going to be attending??? The definition of greedy, gluttonous, pieces is tit. Sorry parents that wanted to take their kids trick or treating at the party, KT and Spencer needed multiple trips to double fist seasonal churros and knock back seasonal milkshakes like water.

I know I know, KT is sitting on the couch reading this with her crusty AF brows thinking sorry bout it! 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
She has reblogged that "Darth By Chocolate" thing at least five times today.

Controversial opinion but theme park sweets aren't even that good. They're highly processed and absolutely loaded in sugar to appeal to a little kid taste.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
I’m one of Blob’s harshest critics…admittedly so. But WHY did this actually make me feel pity for Spence? Why do I feel like this is the quiet, mellow stuff he might enjoy and she just can’t let him have it. “Tag us!” Gah….just let the old man futz around with his leaves and give him a minute. I can’t stand the guy but this just made me feel badly for him I guess 🤷🏻‍♀️

Controversial opinion but theme park sweets aren't even that good. They're highly processed and absolutely loaded in sugar to appeal to a little kid taste.
It’s always a Janelle thing from MJ. She loves it and talks about it constantly. Makes a huge deal when it’s back in the parks. Interesting that KT is doubling down on it now

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Oogie Boogie Bash tix are sold out and these two assholes have already been twice. Like mentioned in the previous thread how many more are they going to be attending?

They said in a video they only purchased to go 2xs to Oogie Boogie. If more tickets drop then they may go a third time but they should be done by now

• Sick
Reactions: 16
I’m one of Blob’s harshest critics…admittedly so. But WHY did this actually make me feel pity for Spence? Why do I feel like this is the quiet, mellow stuff he might enjoy and she just can’t let him have it. “Tag us!” Gah….just let the old man futz around with his leaves and give him a minute. I can’t stand the guy but this just made me feel badly for him I guess 🤷🏻‍♀️

It’s always a Janelle thing from MJ. She loves it and talks about it constantly. Makes a huge deal when it’s back in the parks. Interesting that KT is doubling down on it now
She controls him like we control her! 😄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Because MJ aren’t drinking the tea anymore. They opened their eyes and are staying clear the duck away from blab. I almost feel like KT is all about the Darth by Chocolate now as a way to TROLL Janelle. Kinda like KT accused Kitra of doing with the Pepto colored churro sauce. 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Oogie Boogie Bash tix are sold out and these two assholes have already been twice. Like mentioned in the previous thread how many more are they going to be attending??? The definition of greedy, gluttonous, pieces is tit. Sorry parents that wanted to take their kids trick or treating at the party, KT and Spencer needed multiple trips to double fist seasonal churros and knock back seasonal milkshakes like water.

I know I know, KT is sitting on the couch reading this with her crusty AF brows thinking sorry bout it! 🙄

Screenshot_20220915-142846_Venmo.jpg

Screenshot_20220915-142904_Venmo.jpg

So is Alexa the friend who gave them tickets for kids? but since it was gonna rain they decided to go instead and she was cool with that

And I see where KT got her great Spelling from lol I also see x3 so I'm thinking they're going one more time but with Cashlee

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
View attachment 1581834
View attachment 1581835

So is Alexa the friend who gave them tickets for kids? but since it was gonna rain they decided to go instead and she was cool with that

And I see where KT got her great Spelling from lol I also see x3 so I'm thinking they're going one more time but with Cashlee
Ok this is going to probably seem like a stupid question, so my apologies - where is this info posted? is it public? (Sorry for my ignorance)

• Heart
Reactions: 15
That font reminds me of the 'Homies' minis you used to be able to get at grocery store quarter machines in the early 2000s.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

That is Janelles favorite treat, by far...KT is a big copy cat !!!!!

This DRUNK witch AMANDA bought the stupid ass tee that looks like squirt squirt 💦 (jizzzzzz)
I see BLOB not BLAB !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.