Best Life and Beyond #52 Why won’t Katie release Binky’s Autopsy details? What are they hiding?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They both look tired and defeated.
Back in the olden days when Spencer used to actually have a neck.
KT should do herself a favor and quit frying her hair with that bleach. She looks all washed out with that hair color.
But, who am I???? Just a lonely basement troll giving my 2 cents of advice.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
KT should do herself a favor and quit frying her hair with that bleach. She looks all washed out with that hair color.
I agree - she looked much better with darker hair - heaps younger as well.

Reactions: 27
Kt not saying genital and instead nodding to Spencer and saying “your worst nightmare” had me laughing SO HARD

Yall I found the happiest couple it's my lucky dayView attachment 1473023View attachment 1473028
They both have full size backpacks. FOR WHAT?! They eat everything in the park. They wear the same things over and over. They clearly don’t carry battery packs for the amount of “needing to charge our phones” they do. They don’t give out fun things to fans and they are always drinking DIZNEYCOKESTARLITE or alcohol.
What could they possibly be carrying???

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Thats what I thought personally. Spence just rolled his eyes at her and turned towards the Choo choo. They straight up looked annoyed with each other and honestly she looks miserable I'm just glad she wasn't being her loud annoying self. Oh and before you start*** KT and Spence no I wasn't stalking you this was seriously just a coincidence that I saw you guys while I was just walking to the store.***
Step 1: Buy Blue Milk.
Step 2: Find BLAB.
Step 3: Bump into BLAB, spilling said Blue Milk on KT.
Step 4: Film KT's meltdown.
Step 5: Hide in bushes and film KT lick herself clean of Blue Milk like a dog. (It's OK they gave her extra!!)

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Kt not saying genital and instead nodding to Spencer and saying “your worst nightmare” had me laughing SO HARD
And his fast nervous blinks in response... ("OH tit SHE REALLY WENT THERE! Fine, I'll film even worse angles of her during our next vlog!!")

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She thinks reverse ombre is still a thing :p

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Pictures like these of Blab in the wild are the best, no filter, they are oblivious, but the best part is, you know it makes them furious that they are getting their pic taken at the most photographed place on earth 🤣😅👏
Plus, in her myriad complaints about Disney, she witches that people now are "AlWAyz oN ThEir PhoNez!!!" With mobile order, ride reservations, etc.... witch Disney doesn't even have a link to Tattle.Life on their apps so why do you spend your whole park day staring at this logo??
Screenshot_20220804-150545_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.