Best Life and Beyond #52 Why won’t Katie release Binky’s Autopsy details? What are they hiding?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the new video they eat:

A salad with a bunch of cheese balls, splitting a creamy pasta

An icee type beverage covered in nerds candy and syrup

Corn dogs after KT needed to take a walking break

And then they were last to leave.

Riveting
Don't forget the cheese sauce that makes Katie excited in a way Spencer never has made her! (Only his promises of money made her that excited.)

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Just a thought on why they are so melting down about this magic key stuff is because my guess is they were probably gifted their magic keys by family members so there goes their "free" entry into Disneyland. Let's face it they can't afford to go to Disneyland on their own.
I don't think they can afford anything on YouTube money there's no way.... Maybe she has it only fans for feet or teeth or stomach ughh nasty

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
At least they had a little bit of progess, no sunglasses on at night in the thumbnail or the intro. Praise Jesus! 👏 Probably just a one-off and they will be back to their douche-y selves wearing sunglasses everywhere.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
View attachment 1467813 ugh that's all garlic powder?! Firstly...I don't want to be anywhere near her sweat stains after that. Second- who cooks with that much garlic powder?! If you're going to be showing off your cooking on social media at least use real garlic...but if you're going to use the powder use it sparingly! I can't imagine the texture of her meatballs, ugh.

View attachment 1467814 we all know you're finishing that with those lemon desserts you bought.

Try going ONE day without a sugar bomb.
I legit thought it was cheese! Damn once again why are people taking cooking tips from her?! We all know those other 2 times are her snack time therefore she's gonna finish it in a day.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Is Spencer talking about Jeremy the security guard in the text?
Nope! Another Jeremy. (Also not Jeremy777 aka J Crou/Crouton Jeremy.)

Jeremy is this one next to Spencer:

Untitled 3.jpg

Here's another time Katie is right for once. 🤣

Untitled 4.jpg

Katie: "It's getting crazy over here."

Spencer: "All right."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
View attachment 1467791
OMG!!! Did a two year old paint these on? And why does the one look like it's wearing off? Did she have to wipe churro dust off of it? Welp, at least she's ahead of the game with her Halloween costume, her scary makeup is almost perfect 😂
I don’t understand why she does this. I know her eyebrows are a lot thinner but even if she just lightly penciled them in they would look so much better!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Play a round of Russian Roulette everytime Spence or Dylan do their old-timey voice! If you die you win!

JFC that 'Memory Refresher' drink is a GIANT sugar bomb :sick:

Awww, Spencie-wencie had to make an apology in editing about the shakieness of the video while riding Midway Mania. How about NOT FILMING WHILE YOU RIDE. Dumbass. It's in 3D too, so it's blurry anway.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
View attachment 1467813 ugh that's all garlic powder?! Firstly...I don't want to be anywhere near her sweat stains after that. Second- who cooks with that much garlic powder?! If you're going to be showing off your cooking on social media at least use real garlic...but if you're going to use the powder use it sparingly! I can't imagine the texture of her meatballs, ugh.

View attachment 1467814 we all know you're finishing that with those lemon desserts you bought.

Try going ONE day without a sugar bomb.
Why why why why why why WHY does there have to be dessert everyday??!!

• Heart
Again with the "We didn't eat" bullshit. Just knock it off. Everyone watching already knows you're going to eat in this video.

Wanna surprise us? DON'T EAT.

Screenshot (21).png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

View attachment 1467814
"Enjoy it 2 more times at least!" Sure, Jan.

• Haha
  • Heart
Again with the "We didn't eat" bullshit. Just knock it off. Everyone watching already knows you're going to eat in this video.

Wanna surprise us? DON'T EAT.

View attachment 1467870
They really think we are stupid enough to believe it’s night time and they didn’t eat all day long?! Bwahahahahahahahahaha :takes breath: hahahahahahahahahahah

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Screenshot_20220802-205745_Chrome.jpg
The ads on tattle NEVER miss LOL I really thought one of yall posted it then saw it was an ad 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.