Best Life and Beyond #52 Why won’t Katie release Binky’s Autopsy details? What are they hiding?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You guys, I went to watch a two hour movie...how has there already been seven pages and a new thread?!

More importantly, who is going to be first to write double cheese fatty NSFW fanfiction?

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Screenshot_20220802-192653_Instagram.jpg
ugh that's all garlic powder?! Firstly...I don't want to be anywhere near her sweat stains after that. Second- who cooks with that much garlic powder?! If you're going to be showing off your cooking on social media at least use real garlic...but if you're going to use the powder use it sparingly! I can't imagine the texture of her meatballs, ugh.

Screenshot_20220802-192959_Instagram.jpg
we all know you're finishing that with those lemon desserts you bought.

Try going ONE day without a sugar bomb.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Saw this on fb today and thought of those poor Besties sitting in on one of their Zoom calls. Not a Lalo quality photo edit, but it's the best I could do on my phone.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
View attachment 1467813 ugh that's all garlic powder?! Firstly...I don't want to be anywhere near her sweat stains after that. Second- who cooks with that much garlic powder?! If you're going to be showing off your cooking on social media at least use real garlic...but if you're going to use the powder use it sparingly! I can't imagine the texture of her meatballs, ugh.

View attachment 1467814 we all know you're finishing that with those lemon desserts you bought.

Eewww.. Here comes a Costco vlog because they stick to the same boring content. Costco needs to kick them out too!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
This Stan is reporting one of the Vloggers. Best part..........the videos keep showing up on this person.s feed.

1659495321186.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Speaking of that... You need to ask permission to film at their stores.

"For media requests, images, details about Costco products and programs, or to request to film in one of our locations, please complete our Media Request Form."
Exactly! Something tells me they never ask for permission.

This “dumb dumb” was definitely showing off her “low sugar” snack but that idiot doesn’t realize those are 14 carbs a piece!
Everything is in response to Tattle! 😂

As always....

ATW........ short on words but HUGE on message
Let's add this and if anyone has Sarah's tweet, please add it too...

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
In the new video they eat:

A salad with a bunch of cheese balls, splitting a creamy pasta

An icee type beverage covered in nerds candy and syrup

Corn dogs after KT needed to take a walking break

And then they were last to leave.

Riveting.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
View attachment 1467813 ugh that's all garlic powder?! Firstly...I don't want to be anywhere near her sweat stains after that. Second- who cooks with that much garlic powder?! If you're going to be showing off your cooking on social media at least use real garlic...but if you're going to use the powder use it sparingly! I can't imagine the texture of her meatballs, ugh.

View attachment 1467814 we all know you're finishing that with those lemon desserts you bought.

Pizza , a Sundae AND a crockpot full of meatballs 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.