Best Life and Beyond #51 Edible Straws, Unhinging Jaws, and Spencer offends Choctaws

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So can you have a meet up with pizza in a Disney hotel if your staying?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Things BLAB Could Do:

Vol.5 - Learn Jiu Jitsu! Continually having to pay for plain clothes security was taking a toll on us financially…so we learned Jiu Jitsu to fight them off ourselves! Bye-yah Felicia!

961F71F1-6A22-44E8-B193-1F7449EB0B87.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
BLAB is going to wake up to more videos exposing them and I’m here for it! Grab your popcorn! 🍿

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
For Super Bestie Patreons that may be having issues with logging into the Patreon site. There is an important update about tonight's Hangout. Again, this is only for Super Best Patreons - please respect that as it is L. S. (Leo Season as the cool kids call it),

🚨🚨SUPER BEST HANGOUT TONIGHT - Saturday, July 30th! 🚨 🚨

Finally!!!

As discussed, we wanted to invite you to come spend some time with us at The Grand Californian on Saturday 7/30 for a lil hangout!
Details:

We will meet at the Grand Californian lobby at 6:45pm.

We’d like to have cocktails (and mocktails!) And some food if you’d like to, there is a full menu!

Everyone is responsible for what they order, but we will be providing a couple of pizzas from the Grand Cal 🍕 please RSVP as a comment here to tell us you’re coming and if you’re bringing anyone so we have an idea how how much pizza to get 💜

For our super besties far away.. we would love to try and include you all via zoom for a while if that’s ok! (Provided our connection is workin well!) So you can grab a drink, or dinner and we can all check in and hang virtually and IRL together!

**please note for saftey and security for all of us, we will have discrete, plain clothed security present and with us the entire time**

Confirmed Super Besties Attending as of 8:30AM PT: Cherylo, Jarli, Chris Rodriguez, Danielle Koff, Diane Rule, Bryan Garcia.
Hope they are licensed and insured security guards. tit goes south you are liable For damages. And how would grand californian allow you to hire outside security??? I don't think so. So you have some thugs you mean?
And you have no control of who is at the grand Californian. It's a place open to Public, so we can get a drink and stand 5 feet from you and you can't do tit. And we can live stream it you fat duck

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
mocktails 🙄

BLAB is going to wake up to more videos exposing them and I’m here for it! Grab your popcorn! 🍿

Denser dosen't understand (or he does, and is just a complete entitled ass) the concept thar restaurants need to flip tables to keep profitable.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
For Super Bestie Patreons that may be having issues with logging into the Patreon site. There is an important update about tonight's Hangout. Again, this is only for Super Best Patreons - please respect that as it is L. S. (Leo Season as the cool kids call it),

🚨🚨SUPER BEST HANGOUT TONIGHT - Saturday, July 30th! 🚨 🚨

Finally!!!

As discussed, we wanted to invite you to come spend some time with us at The Grand Californian on Saturday 7/30 for a lil hangout!
Details:

We will meet at the Grand Californian lobby at 6:45pm.

We’d like to have cocktails (and mocktails!) And some food if you’d like to, there is a full menu!

Everyone is responsible for what they order, but we will be providing a couple of pizzas from the Grand Cal 🍕 please RSVP as a comment here to tell us you’re coming and if you’re bringing anyone so we have an idea how how much pizza to get 💜

For our super besties far away.. we would love to try and include you all via zoom for a while if that’s ok! (Provided our connection is workin well!) So you can grab a drink, or dinner and we can all check in and hang virtually and IRL together!

**please note for saftey and security for all of us, we will have discrete, plain clothed security present and with us the entire time**

Confirmed Super Besties Attending as of 8:30AM PT: Cherylo, Jarli, Chris Rodriguez, Danielle Koff, Diane Rule, Bryan Garcia.
Does grand Californian need to be notified these grifting youtubers are doing a meetup on property and also bringing there own plain clothed security?

• Heart
Reactions: 47
So let me get this right, and correct me if I am wrong. This meet up is for the 40 super besties, but KT and Spence won’t even pay for the first round or an appetizer? No class whatsoever.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
BLAB #52: “discrete, plain clothed security”
Hey, Moobz and Rolls-

You are not important enough for security. Especially for Disney to waste resources on you.

So let me get this right, and correct me if I am wrong. This meet up is for the 40 super besties, but KT and Spence won’t even pay for the first round or an appetizer? No class whatsoever.
Well they get the honor of seeing their heroes stuff their faces in person! If the stans want to eat, have to open their wallets. And hey, why don't they treat Moobz and Rolls for all their hard work and hours of top-notch entertainment they so selflessly provide these people for $40 each a month--such as off key singing, walking, casual racism, and of course, bitching about tattle!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Coincidentally...

🚨🚨TATTLE.LIFE HANGOUT TONIGHT - Saturday, July 30th! 🚨 🚨

We will meet at the Grand Californian lobby at 6:40pm.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Space is limited when you bring a cooler, fridge, hot plate, giant backpacks and the whole apartment lol

the poor woman could only bring 1 mac And cheese shirt the last time! If she can’t bring clothes she definitely doesn’t have space for regular sized products 😂😂😂😂

Soooo Henry? Undercover checkbook Charlie? Oma? Lol
Guess Jeremy will be there on his day off!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Hope they are licensed and insured security guards. tit goes south you are liable For damages. And how would grand californian allow you to hire outside security??? I don't think so. So you have some thugs you mean?
And you have no control of who is at the grand Californian. It's a place open to Public, so we can get a drink and stand 5 feet from you and you can't do tit. And we can live stream it you fat duck
See, we're supposed to believe they're important enough, real celebrities, for Disney to provide the security! Next thing you know, Disney will shut the teacups down for everyone but KT and Dense. Because they're Disney royalty of course.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
So she burned herself on the cookie sheet (karma) and is procrastinating doing laundry even though its inches from the couch.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Just say you are scared, instead of acting like you will have security, wich they won't have. Does she realize how stupid that sounds, imagine if ordinary adventures announced they have secret security watching over them 🤣
I think a call to the grand Californian is in order to explain this situation. For example if technically I have plans for me and my family to go to a restaurant today at the grand, and then I was made aware of a meet up for best life on Disney property that would require them to hire a secret security team incase tit goes down, I would not feel safe bringing my young kids into such an environment in case a fight broke out. Theme parks today are allready under controversy for fights and rowdy guests. I'm sure the grand Californian does not want this drama on their property. I would urge others to also call the Grand today and explain to them best lifes plan, it won't be hard to spot them with the best life stand up citizens wearing their merchandise. Ok off to make a phone call backed up with an email.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
totally normal for vloggers to need a security detail
So ordinary adventures was able to have over 250 people meetup with no security but these 2 grifters need undercover security for a few people meeting up????

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.