Best Life and Beyond #51 Edible Straws, Unhinging Jaws, and Spencer offends Choctaws

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
FF26B043-EDD8-4B0C-AF61-924B93C96CBC.png
Travel size? Do they limit the size of liquids you may have before you enter the beat up Benz? Because pretty sure you don’t fly to Vegas with your kuerig and mini fridge. But I see what you did here by telling your “Besties” to get you travel size bottles. Smooth.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
View attachment 1458130Travel size? Do they limit the size of liquids you may have before you enter the beat up Benz? Because pretty sure you don’t fly to Vegas with your kuerig and mini fridge. But I see what you did here by telling your “Besties” to get you travel size bottles. Smooth.

The hell happened to the post she made the other day saying she just uses moisturizer and sunscreen? Now all this tit too?? What's the matter? Vaseline not cutting it anymore because it doesn't come from Sephora and people made fun of you? The Ordinary isn't bougie, KT. That oil is $9 and only comes in one size, not travel size. It was popular years ago before the owner went cuckoo for cocoa puffs, got a restraining order slapped on him, and jumped off his condo.

But THIS one....

Holy hell. I didn't think it was possible to hate them even more. No wonder I try to avoid their panhandling livestreams as much as possible. What utter garbage, narcissistic, vile, bottom of the trash barrel, soaking in sick juice people are they? Ugh...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
The hell happened to the post she made the other day saying she just uses moisturizer and sunscreen? Now all this tit too?? What's the matter? Vaseline not cutting it anymore because it doesn't come from Sephora and people made fun of you? The Ordinary isn't bougie, KT. That oil is $9 and only comes in one size, not travel size. It was popular years ago before the owner went cuckoo for cocoa puffs, got a restraining order slapped on him, and jumped off his condo.

But THIS one....

Holy hell. I didn't think it was possible to hate them even more. No wonder I try to avoid their panhandling livestreams as much as possible. What utter garbage, narcissistic, vile, bottom of the trash barrel, soaking in sick juice people are they? Ugh...
As a reminder - that is just ONE livestream. Not multiple ones edited into a single video - that's ONE livestream edited down.

The entitlement these two have is breathtaking.

These two are the perfect example of abusing the system. They take up reservations to go to the park and witch about reservations.

They abuse the rules and the cast. For their own (and thier stans) entertainement. It's gross. They are the embodiment of Pass-Holes.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
As a reminder - that is just ONE livestream. Not multiple ones edited into a single video - that's ONE livestream edited down.

These two are the perfect example of abusing the system. They take up reservations to go to the park and witch about reservations.

They abuse the rules and the cast. For their own (and thier stans) entertainement. It's gross. They are the embodiment of Pass-Holes.
Yeah, the part highlighted when someone in the chat say it is disrespectful to be in the park THAT LATE, and then gets 'Bye, Felicia'd' by KT. That person is right IT IS disrespectful to be there that late. Entitlement to no end.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
View attachment 1458130Travel size? Do they limit the size of liquids you may have before you enter the beat up Benz? Because pretty sure you don’t fly to Vegas with your kuerig and mini fridge. But I see what you did here by telling your “Besties” to get you travel size bottles. Smooth.
Oh good, Big Fella found a way to make her life so easy!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

Oh, I know... that's why I commend you for the service of going through even just ONE. I've heard about these late night grift-fests but have never mustered the courage to dive in and watch them. It's the flagrant admission that they KNOW they're going against the stream and will get kicked from areas that just sends me over the edge. They KNOW yet they don't CARE.

Sweet revenge would be these idiots losing their channel, forced to work retail, and us walking into their place of employment before closing when they just want to count their till and clean up. :mad:

Yeah, the part highlighted when someone in the chat say it is disrespectful to be in the park THAT LATE, and then gets 'Bye, Felicia'd' by KT. That person is right IT IS disrespectful to be there that late. Entitlement to no end.
That and I'm sick of her using that phrase. $10 says she doesn't even know where it comes from or how it is offensive to some.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Oh. I get it now. Duh. They mean it’s the best possible life for them, not the best life theoretically possible for normal people. Sad.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Guess that KT must be still sleeping. When she wakes up around noon, these comments will be deleted.

1659194811444.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
For Super Bestie Patreons that may be having issues with logging into the Patreon site. There is an important update about tonight's Hangout. Again, this is only for Super Best Patreons - please respect that as it is L. S. (Leo Season as the cool kids call it),

🚨🚨SUPER BEST HANGOUT TONIGHT - Saturday, July 30th! 🚨 🚨

Finally!!!

As discussed, we wanted to invite you to come spend some time with us at The Grand Californian on Saturday 7/30 for a lil hangout!
Details:

We will meet at the Grand Californian lobby at 6:45pm.

We’d like to have cocktails (and mocktails!) And some food if you’d like to, there is a full menu!

Everyone is responsible for what they order, but we will be providing a couple of pizzas from the Grand Cal 🍕 please RSVP as a comment here to tell us you’re coming and if you’re bringing anyone so we have an idea how how much pizza to get 💜

For our super besties far away.. we would love to try and include you all via zoom for a while if that’s ok! (Provided our connection is workin well!) So you can grab a drink, or dinner and we can all check in and hang virtually and IRL together!

**please note for saftey and security for all of us, we will have discrete, plain clothed security present and with us the entire time**

Confirmed Super Besties Attending as of 8:30AM PT: Cherylo, Jarli, Chris Rodriguez, Danielle Koff, Diane Rule, Bryan Garcia.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Those products suck as much as she does! And they won't fix what's on the inside.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
For Super Bestie Patreons that may be having issues with logging into the Patreon site. There is an important update about tonight's Hangout. Again, this is only for Super Best Patreons - please respect that as it is L. S. (Leo Season as the cool kids call it),

🚨🚨SUPER BEST HANGOUT TONIGHT - Saturday, July 30th! 🚨 🚨

Finally!!!

As discussed, we wanted to invite you to come spend some time with us at The Grand Californian on Saturday 7/30 for a lil hangout!
Details:

We will meet at the Grand Californian lobby at 6:45pm.

We’d like to have cocktails (and mocktails!) And some food if you’d like to, there is a full menu!

Everyone is responsible for what they order, but we will be providing a couple of pizzas from the Grand Cal 🍕 please RSVP as a comment here to tell us you’re coming and if you’re bringing anyone so we have an idea how how much pizza to get 💜

For our super besties far away.. we would love to try and include you all via zoom for a while if that’s ok! (Provided our connection is workin well!) So you can grab a drink, or dinner and we can all check in and hang virtually and IRL together!

**please note for saftey and security for all of us, we will have discrete, plain clothed security present and with us the entire time**

Confirmed Super Besties Attending as of 8:30AM PT: Cherylo, Jarli, Chris Rodriguez, Danielle Koff, Diane Rule, Bryan Garcia.
Sounds like Pixar Charlie has a crew ready for security detail tonight 🤣🤣🤣🤣GTFO that they have/ need security for everyone’s safety. Ridiculous.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Space is limited when you bring a cooler, fridge, hot plate, giant backpacks and the whole apartment lol

the poor woman could only bring 1 mac And cheese shirt the last time! If she can’t bring clothes she definitely doesn’t have space for regular sized products 😂😂😂😂

BLAB #52: “discrete, plain clothed security”
Soooo Henry? Undercover checkbook Charlie? Oma? Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 32
“I have an eye on the subject and surroundings. No issues here, yet. Ms. Slockbower is just eating another churro. Oh, wait! I’m on the move. Slockbower is demanding more food. I repeat, on the move for more food!!”
6DCFD9BC-D8D3-4447-90AB-4CC70FECC2BA.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.