Best Life and Beyond #51 Edible Straws, Unhinging Jaws, and Spencer offends Choctaws

What would be the best gift ever for KT's birthday?

• BLAB is permanently banned from YT

Votes: 75 54.0%
  • They officially turn their channel into a Mukbang livestream

Votes: 9 6.5%
  • KT leaves Spence for Pixar Charlie

Votes: 13 9.4%
  • They run into Daphne and Adam during a Vegas livestream

Votes: 47 33.8%
  • DL create a special vloggers pass, but BLAB's application for one is rejected

Votes: 43 30.9%
  • KT wakes up the morning of her birthday to find she has ACTUAL crocodile hands

Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Spence jumps out of a cake naked singing happy birthday

Votes: 6 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @pinkladyapples fabulous suggestion for this thread. This is the first time I have ever done one of these so lets pray I have done it correctly! Let's make this Leo Season unforgettable!

Let's start this thread by posting this amazing work showing just how dreadful BLAB are. Don't know about y'all but it makes my blood boil!!!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
C19DA9BC-12C4-4F42-B82F-E87D8F8A829A.jpeg
50EFE88E-2D19-4A97-9906-DD7B17860C47.jpeg

If anyone has Sarah's (former FB member), tweet please post it too. I can't find it. Also Daphne's tea and anything else that the newer members can feast their eyes on!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
For those of you new to “Best Life & Beyond”, Katie and Spencer, today there was a photo that Katie posted on her public Instagram of her Oma.

You might be asking yourself: “Lester, what does this have to do with the Disney content that Best Life & Beyond are famous for…”

Well… I don’t know this for a fact but I believe Oma to be a fan of Walt Disney too! And maybe she will start being in the YouTube videos too!

Actually, I would guess based on her “proud heritage” that her favorite Disney Animated film might actually be “The Hunchback of Notre Dame” and her favorite character might be “Claude Frollo”.

And you may reply: “But Lester, that film took place in Paris, France and not ze Deutschland !”

I will then go one step further and “put out in the universe” (Adam the Woo reference) if the scenes where Claude Frollo and his henchmen went door to door hunting down the “Gypsies” and burning them in their homes reminds anyone of their “proud heritage” Grandmother’s and Great Grandparents’ favorite past-time back in the late 1930’s and early 1940’s in their motherland that their descendants are so proud of.

I bet you all did “Not-See” this post about Katie’s proud heritage coming.

Completely unrelated Disney photo that has nothing to do with the above (since I didn’t put the Oma and Katie photo):

DF87B028-933C-462B-9637-6290A5F495C3.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Why…on Gods green earth must these people
eat dessert after every single meal?! I can’t. I just can’t.
Poll time: how many of these dozen cookies are left?
A0782C74-7539-4A38-BDC8-69895928FADD.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Did you know that KT’s Oma told the Nazis where Anne Frank was hiding?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Why…on Gods green earth must these people
eat dessert after every single meal?! I can’t. I just can’t.
Poll time: how many of these dozen cookies are left?
View attachment 1457397
I've always been baffled by this. Back when I was a subscriber, she'd do stories on IG cooking a meal. But then she'd show a dessert she'd made as well. At first I thought it was just for IG. Now I know that's just how they roll

• Haha
Reactions: 22
And the real reason KT went to see Oma as if we didn't already know.... funny how she went the day after I said we must not be able to afford Sephora anymore.

Screenshot_20220730-005711_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
And the real reason KT went to see Oma as if we didn't already know.... funny how she went the day after I said we must not be able to afford Sephora anymore.

View attachment 1457505
She is something else, she used her grandma to take her shopping and then flexes on the gram trying to prove tattle wrong....🤯 she is completely fucked. There must be a narracistic level or something, she absolutely is on the highest level possible. She is trying so hard to prove to people that she isn't who she really is. What a sad way to live life. #griftingmygrandma

• Heart
Reactions: 41
She is something else, she used her grandma to take her shopping and then flexes on the gram trying to prove tattle wrong....🤯 she is completely fucked. There must be a narracistic level or something, she absolutely is on the highest level possible. She is trying so hard to prove to people that she isn't who she really is. What a sad way to live life. #griftingmygrandma
It's narcissism. Completely. Tattle joked about Vaseline...she calculated hours later with grandma grifting. They know no bounds.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
She thanked a Cheryl in her stories for a gift card. I’m assuming it’s the same Cheryl in the super besties livestream. So the birthday grifting begins

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
She thanked a Cheryl in her stories for a gift card. I’m assuming it’s the same Cheryl in the super besties livestream. So the birthday grifting begins
Cheryl is in the video for Disneyland’s Birthday vlog. She’s the Super Bestie wearing the Best Life and Beyond shirt.

Don’t give these grifters any money!!!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
I just can't wrap my head around why anybody would watch these people.

They offer NOTHING interesting, besides they get to go to the parks often. They aren't witty, charming, enthusiastic, curious, kind, humble, informative (besides sugary treats and plastic souvenirs), and they do nothing substantial. They don't teach, they don't excite, they don't do ANYTHING.

Who wants to watch a low resolution, uninteresting, poorly filmed livestream of Disneyland? There are so many better Youtube videos, specials on Disney+, and DVDs of Disneyland content.

The way they act so damn entitled, how they are such try-hards to prove to everyone around them that it's "their" park because they go so often, how they show the fakest love imaginable to their viewers and Cast Members that are around them. The fake "aww thank you" to every Super Chat, annoying security and acting buddy buddy, the disdain they show for anything and everybody that doesn't fall in line.

It's just gross. I don't have anything against the idea of a Disney Youtuber or even livestreamer, but god damn do I wish the bar wasn't so low for entry.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

View attachment 1457505
It is BOGO on MAC lipsticks this weekend... Ice cream budget is greater than lipstick budget this Leo season. She didn't actually shop Nordstrom she visited the MAC counter inside.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.