Best Life and Beyond #51 Edible Straws, Unhinging Jaws, and Spencer offends Choctaws

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi Spence! Hi KT!

You know what's great about you giving these channels a very gracious shout out! It's working!! I think it's possible not all of your insta-friends are friends at all.

Anyway - just wanted to say thank you - so many new people stopped by and left comments - cast members - ex-fans... you name it. What I didn't expect was the messages being emailed to me - both from victims of KT and former AND current cast members. It's a little overwhelming.

Anywhoo - have a good day. Good luck on that magic key renewal. There is NO reason for you two to worry about that.

Have a blessed day.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
How could i miss this! What happend to the oatmeal?

She ATE it…FOR HEALTH

Holy crap you guys. I MADE IT TO VIP MEMBER 😭😭😭😭😭 I’d like to dedicate this to BLAB, who without them, this wouldn’t be possible. Also, I’m wondering why I’m seriously the only one who hasn’t had a screen post on her page ☹

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
In all honesty, I would be. I have a hard time hearing ANY vloggers complain about anything personal. That’s why I love MJ. They NEVER talk about personal lives. They give real reviews. I find it very hard to work to support all my kids as a single mom and then hear a single couple w two houses complain about ANYTHING regarding money, time off, access to Disney. It drives me insane. Dylan too. I have always loved his videos but during the pandemic when he was complaining about not having that AP money and having no job when I was over here busting my ass at work AND raising kids alone? And you guys (Blab) call yourselves essential workers after quitting a nursing job?? My youngest is severely disabled so I was working/raising kids/running household/providing nursing to my youngest during the pandemic…and BLAB IS ESSENTIAL?!?! Getouttahere

sorry to rant but all these vloggers crying during the pandemic drove me insane. We ALL went through this.
Mig Vee does an amazing job at filming and editing but I am so sick of Janelle twirling around and giving “eyes” to the camera. It’s annoying now. Enough is enough.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She ATE it…FOR HEALTH

Holy crap you guys. I MADE IT TO VIP MEMBER 😭😭😭😭😭 I’d like to dedicate this to BLAB, who without them, this wouldn’t be possible. Also, I’m wondering why I’m seriously the only one who hasn’t had a screen post on her page ☹
Congrats! Im not sure what that entails hahaha but sounds fun to earn it!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.