Best Life And Beyond #40 KT was Actually Sick. Spencer’s a Mansplaining Dick.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
An old man, alone amongst little kids, to film the reopening of a ride at a kids amusement park. What a loser. Go sit your liverspotted ass down and let the kids and families go ahead of you. They've spent a lot of money, and you're there every bleeping day you loiterer.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Is there a possibility that Disney would not publicly take action but maybe just prevent renewal of their AP?
100%

Key's are going to change anyhow soon - it's the easiest way to address this situation with zero fanfare.

It's almost like - I dunno - they have already been told - so they are going scorched earth..... or something.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I don't see the big deal about this ride reopening. Unless they added a laser show or some dinosaurs it's the SAME RIDE!

I have a pass and love going but this tit is stupid.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I follow foodatdisneyland on Instagram who’s posting on stories now (not live but recent within the last 30-40 min) and there’s lots of views of the crowd and I don’t see a single smile on anyones face. It’s like nobody’s actually happy to be there at the reopening of pirates, it’s just a race to be the first…

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Speaking of Fresh Baked, I am watching Attractions Live doing the Pirates ride, and it seems David was on the boat in front of Kristen during the ride. When they debarked from theirs boats at the end of the rides, David lurched like a bat out of hell so fast in cut in front of Kristen...lol. They did exchange small talk..David was saying he prefers being in the back seat of the boat so he won't bothers others. Seems like a dig to BLAB who constantly disrupts rides for other patrons. But, man, David was so much in a hurry to leave...lol. Wonder if he's afraid he'll run into Spencer?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I'm just going to go steal some old ride through for POTC - slap a logo on it - add some commentary and talk about the lines - BOOM.

I'll have the first POTC re-Opening video out -> PROFIT?!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I wonder if the other DL vloggers see the tit hitting the fan with BLAB and they think to themselves, "What the hell did they do NOW?!"

With their pals having to constantly answer for BLAB's heinous actions, I don't understand why their few remaining friends are still around. This must be such a headache for everyone in close proximity of them (and I'm not just talking about their germs).

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I want to be sure my score card is correct. Sara used to be on Fresh Baked and was chummy with Katie. This upset Spencer who considered FB the competition that he temporarily broke up with Katie. Sara seems to be unique that she favors Katie over Spencer.
Katie became chummy with Sarah and the FB members in order to gain more recognition. This upset Spence as FB were their rivals! Lol.. That is what ultimately caused Spence and KT to break up temporarily. Spence disparaged Sarah and Jeremy out of anger and jealousy! Ridiculous high school drama.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
there’s so much fanfare over a ride which was only closed for a few months for maintenance.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Good Morning Besties! Just a quick update.. my Reddit post has had almost 500k views.. almost HALF A MILLION just on Reddit.

8F8FEDE9-8E18-4451-BDD4-2950920B1B06.png

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
An old man, alone amongst little kids, to film the reopening of a ride at a kids amusement park. What a loser. Go sit your liverspotted ass down and let the kids and families go ahead of you. They've spent a lot of money, and you're there every bleeping day you loiterer.
His parents must be so proud 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.