Best Life And Beyond #40 KT was Actually Sick. Spencer’s a Mansplaining Dick.

Will kt show up for POTC opening?

• KT will make the right choice today. She will stay home, isolated, and mask for another 6 days

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok I have to get to work. Hope someone else can repost all the appropriate bugging of thread stuff??? 🧡🧡🧡

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Any good twitter handle of streamers there now - just for academic purposes of course.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Last weeks poll winner, BY FAR…

What has been ailing KT this week?
Fighting w Spence, the love of her life.
Votes: 68 57.6%

Stats as of right now:
BLAB IG 31.7k (no change)
KT IG 47k (no change)
Spence: 20.5 (no change)
YT: 92.1 (was 92.2 yesterday!)
Patreon: 185 (was 186 yesterday!)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Pretty shocked Spencer actually went to the park.

The re-opening of a ride down for scheduled maintenance is such non-news, what a weird hill to die on...can't wait for the video to get posted to reddit. They'll get so much heat they won't be able to delete it all.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Seeing as they’ve taken no positive approach toward the drama they’ve stirred up and in the age of cancel culture & the mighty strength of the Tattle Life community - RIP to the BLAB YouTube channel 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Hi Spence!!! You dumbshit - you still insisted on going - when every live streamer would be there - your fat head is EVERYWHERE!!

Screen Shot 2022-07-01 at 8.40.18 AM.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
Hi Spence!!! You dumbshit - you still insisted on going - when every live streamer would be there - your fat head is EVERYWHERE!!

View attachment 1383860

Is that his disguise? The hat is his “trademark,” so that would make sense why people will have to take a double look in order to recognize him.

Does anyone know if he is filming? Who is brave enough to tell him if he is feeling sick, he should probably go home?

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
These damn vloggers! I watched a few minutes of "Steve's" live stream. Do the people in front of him know that their private conversation is being broadcast LIVE to 2000 people? These vloggers are dickholes.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Spencer wears hats 24/7... in nice restaurants, in swimming pools, everywhere! But we are supposed to believe he suddenly woke up today and randomly decided not to wear one? Great disguise there Spence!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Is it true POTC hasn’t opened? Not gonna lie when some of the vloggers posted footage a couple days ago it still didn’t look done.
Not surprised.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
He's on the phone - wonder if KT just woke up and is delivering the news that we see you you dumb motherfucker you!

Looks like the line is moving - or about to - his camera is UP an going.

crappy 20K view video > Spreading COVID and further flushing your reputation. Smart Move - dipshit.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
He's on the phone - wonder if KT just woke up and is delivering the news that we see you you dumb motherfucker you!

Looks like the line is moving - or about to - his camera is UP an going.

crappy 20K view video > Spreading COVID and further flushing your reputation. Smart Move - dipshit.
I think this video will get more views than that, but not for the reasons they want

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Pretty shocked Spencer actually went to the park.

The re-opening of a ride down for scheduled maintenance is such non-news, what a weird hill to die on...can't wait for the video to get posted to reddit. They'll get so much heat they won't be able to delete it all.
I wish I could say I was shocked...these two will trudge forward and act like nothing's wrong because they never think they actually do anything wrong.

I totally agree though - what a lame thing to go down for. You insist on going to the park to cover a ride re-opening that EVERY other vlogger is covering. Remember when they said they didn't like to buy into the whole "me first" culture of vloggers? Just another lie....

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.