Best Life And Beyond #40 KT was Actually Sick. Spencer’s a Mansplaining Dick.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ive been a long time lurker and have finally decided to make an account because Katie says Tattle Life is bullying her. I use to be a big fan of the channel when covid was at its peak and people were in lockdown. Their home is where the blog is what made me watch them. Watching those blogs made me feel like I wasn't alone and going stir crazy at home. Their live chats felt like a welcoming community, but then once things began to normalize and the parks opened up I started disliking some of their actions and comments. They seemed a bit insensitive to the pandemic and how people actually genuinely lost loved ones or faced hardships and these two carried on like life was great. I could not stomach that anymore and came here and was able to open my eyes and hope they would be kept accountable. I will say this forum does make fun of Katie, but they call out the contradictions and lies she creates. There is humor here and yeah sometimes it may go overboard but i've never wanted Katie hurt or injured. No one has ever said anything bad about her niece! On the contrary we wish she wouldn't use her for views or sympathy. Katie does and says a lot of stuff that brings her feedback. She is a public figure and we are free to do discuss the actions that her channel makes. People even suggest things she could do to make her channel better but she isnt open to any criticism wether good or bad. I could not stay silent and not speak up. Tattle is a message board were people are free to question some of the choices these youtubers or influencers make. If you just came here feel free to look at posts and make up your own opinion. Dont just let Katie make that opinion for you.
I too was a fan. Your post was well said however Katie will unfortunately see you now as a hater or troll because she takes zero accountability for any of her actions. Even as thoughtful and kindly written your post is, nope. All she will see is “hater”. Thank you for saying what you did. I feel you on every level.

Reactions: 12
So, you're quoting Dave Chappelle? A man who has literally made a stand-up special attacking the LGBT community and not apologized? That's disturbing. So Creepy.

I'll admit, I've enjoyed this site sometimes when you expose someone who deserves it like Michael Kay but I don't understand why you're going after Katie and Spence. They are not like some of the other careless and uneducated vloggers. I know my comments don't matter and you'll just come for me and cyber-bully me or even delete this post but Katie and Spence don't deserve this. It's sad watching everything that you all are doing to them. Their positive and fun content has gotten me through so many tough times while I struggle with anxiety.

To be honest, as much as I can't stand Michael Kay, even making fun of him on this site has gotten old. Do any of you have hobbies or do you live on this site and have fun by making fun of vloggers? You're just as bad as the Qanon people and the keyboard cowboys who hate Marvel for having ladies and gays in their content.

I'll still give money to Best Life and Beyond or any other vlogger that I enjoy. It's my money and I'll give it to the ones who make me smile. If tattle life gets bloggers cancelled, I hope bloggers just make new accounts. I enjoy lots of theme park content. I'm sure this upsets you, but here's an idea.. you can go film content and have fans give you money also. I can't believe that there are adults on this site that are literally making fun of content creators just because they don't like that fans give them money. Before you ban my account and delete this post, just know that you all need to get high, get laid, or just get a hobby that doesn't involve bullying others just because you don't like what they do.
Feel better?

cool-john-oliver.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So, you're quoting Dave Chappelle? A man who has literally made a stand-up special attacking the LGBT community and not apologized? That's disturbing. So Creepy.

I'll admit, I've enjoyed this site sometimes when you expose someone who deserves it like Michael Kay but I don't understand why you're going after Katie and Spence. They are not like some of the other careless and uneducated vloggers. I know my comments don't matter and you'll just come for me and cyber-bully me or even delete this post but Katie and Spence don't deserve this. It's sad watching everything that you all are doing to them. Their positive and fun content has gotten me through so many tough times while I struggle with anxiety.

To be honest, as much as I can't stand Michael Kay, even making fun of him on this site has gotten old. Do any of you have hobbies or do you live on this site and have fun by making fun of vloggers? You're just as bad as the Qanon people and the keyboard cowboys who hate Marvel for having ladies and gays in their content.

I'll still give money to Best Life and Beyond or any other vlogger that I enjoy. It's my money and I'll give it to the ones who make me smile. If tattle life gets bloggers cancelled, I hope bloggers just make new accounts. I enjoy lots of theme park content. I'm sure this upsets you, but here's an idea.. you can go film content and have fans give you money also. I can't believe that there are adults on this site that are literally making fun of content creators just because they don't like that fans give them money. Before you ban my account and delete this post, just know that you all need to get high, get laid, or just get a hobby that doesn't involve bullying others just because you don't like what they do.
One of their Stans made it over to our little home here. Welcome!! It appears we currently have anti-inflammatory meds, legal marijuana and Mtn Dew to share with our guests. You are welcome to share your opinion…any and all can come here. We won’t instantly delete something that we don’t like (cough cough), try to manipulate you, record you in the parks to mock you, or humiliate you in front of your child because the truth hurts. We can all scoot right over and welcome you to have a seat

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.