Best Life And Beyond #40 KT was Actually Sick. Spencer’s a Mansplaining Dick.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Super Stan walking right in front of FB. Yeah - he (FB) is totally OK with BLOB.

Also - HOLY tit - there are SO SO SO many people shooting video - not iPhone - DSLR and live streaming - like - WTF.
Screen Shot 2022-07-01 at 8.59.25 AM.png

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
Is it true POTC hasn’t opened? Not gonna lie when some of the vloggers posted footage a couple days ago it still didn’t look done.
Not surprised.
The Disneyland app states it's now open with the longest wait in the park, for the time being.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Whats that - you don't think it's fair to post pictures of strangers on the internet - well - it's the most filmed place in the world - AMIRITE!!???!!

Sounds like an issue with the live streamer.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Imagine risk getting as sick as KT was or worse, getting other people that sick just to get a crappy video that has to compete with 100's of other "vloggers".

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Oh snap Sara posted this about BLAB!!!
I want to be sure my score card is correct. Sara used to be on Fresh Baked and was chummy with Katie. This upset Spencer who considered FB the competition that he temporarily broke up with Katie. Sara seems to be unique that she favors Katie over Spencer.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I want to be sure my score is correct. Sara used to be on Fresh Baked and was chummy with Katie. This upset Spencer who considered FB the competition that he temporarily broke up with Katie. Sara seems to be unique that she favors Katie over Spencer.
Yeah, the fact she admits to being friends with that wildebeest.... Certainly says alot about herself also.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I am so sick of the vloggers in the park. Genuinely. They ruin the experience for other guests.
When I went in June, during the Gaurdians pre-show with Rocket, there was a bunch of girls vlogging that screeched every single line of Rocket’s monologue and you could barely hear what the animatronic said. Imagine that being your first time experiencing that attraction and your memory of it is a bunch of screaming girls rather then immersing in the experience or being in line and hearing a vlogger constantly talking in front of you. You’re not able to immerse yourself in the music, the scenery, etc. Disgusting.
I’d also like to take a moment while I’m on fire this morning to complain. When I go to the parks, I go alone and use single rider line. It infuriates me for whatever reason when parties of 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 people jump in the single rider lines in front of me because they expect a shorter wait and then it fucks over ACTUAL single riders like myself. This happened to me at Matterhorn and I don’t understand why cast members allow this. Use the single rider line if you are an actual single rider. It also happened to me at Mummy in Universal. So sick of it. I would be embarrassed if I was in a single rider line and looked behind me and saw someone standing by themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Is there a possibility that Disney would not publicly take action but maybe just prevent renewal of their AP?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Hey guys! Anyone want some COVID!
View attachment 1383895
Anyone else notice how he’s happily been getting used to going solo to the parks? In another video from this morning he was ogling a couple of attractive young women. He’s ready to dump the double cheese fatty.

Some catch he is, the Covid spreading cheater from the Bu 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.