Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nickster71

VIP Member
Katie deletes messages because the truth hurts! Fake people can't handle the truth well!
It's actually astonishing some of the messages she deletes. She has the time to delete pretty harmless criticism, but can't respond to her subs? I bet the first thing she does when she wakes up is check for overnight messages.

Reactions: 12

Fantasia Freak

VIP Member
I think KT was starting to worry that she might have to eat some of the frosting under her nails that she saved for moments like this.

• Haha
  • Heart

SRagan

She was so frustrated from that $20 from Jarli. She didn't know what to say at all. And then to just straight up lie about the donation BLOB made for the fire victims. Wow, her soul is empty.
She was definately put on the spot. Her "coolness" was very telling of their guilt. Old Spencie poo was not there to help out on that one. It will be interesting to see if they address it in a future vlog then we'll really know that they're lying. oh what a tangled web we weave.....

Just checking in on this thread with all you good people after being in a food coma. Nice to see the wheels (literally 😂) falling off for these two Grifty McGrifters. Who goes to Vegas to film and then only captures footage of themselves going up escalators, and searching for cake vending machines??? They settled on filming in the Bellagio for a whole video that could have easily been a 5 min segment. Can't believe they have ANY followers at this point.

• Heart
  • Haha

Sfg40

Shes having herself a ball on IG... creating questions to ask herself and answer. Is this the "hard work" we're always hearing about katie??

• Haha

The Real Deal

VIP Member
I know some folks in this thread are more pro-Spencer but crap like this is insufferable.
He also abbreviates Sleeping Beauty Castle as 'SBC' and says that's what the kids call it too! Lol.. I've never heard any kid call it that! He really is a 13 yr old kid living in a 50yr old body! Haha

The below is a conversation between Spencer, Katie, and Pixar Charlie that I could imagine playing out in the very near future:

Katie (to Pixar Charlie): Spencer and I have two very special surprises for you!

Pixar Charlie: :|

Katie: Spencer and I want to invite you to join us to go to Disney's Aulani Hawaii Resort!

Katie: And we are going to let you charge all of our airfare and hotel rooms in advance to your Credit Card - so you can get the loyalty points! We know you love those Credit Card loyalty points!

Katie: You'll get to be in all of our Aulani videos and after we post them to YouTube - we will pay you back from the revenue that we make off the videos. We know you don't pay interest for 30 days!

Thought I saw them holding hands in the latest vid! I only watched a lit bit of it but thought I saw that. She flirts with him! Probably likes to tease him and that's how she gets him to pay for things and whatnot!

That poor CM looked so over it as she folded that little baby T-shirt 😑😑😑 lolz The same look Spencer’s mommy probably gives him after she just finishes cleaning her Malibu kitchen and Spencer strolls in and makes a mess pouring his Sunny-D.

• Haha

disneynana21

VIP Member
KT's on camera persona is too grating, with her non stop screeching on rides, witch like cackle and over the top fake crying. How people can stomach it is beyond me! Spencer could be decent on his own, he just needs to drop the surfer dude schtick, and the troll magnet aka KT.
BIGGEST turn off for me was the day Smugglers Run opened. We were there that day and KT was SCREAMING on Main St when she got her boarding pass. From that day on I was completely turned off from her and her behavior. She wants and needs all of the attention. I unsubscribed immediately!

The Real Deal

VIP Member
The "fighting gangs & Pajama Day" is just so BLAB. They probably like that part 🤣
Fending off or fighting the neighborhood street gangs in their Disney pajamas was their thing when living in Adam's place! Good thing they're out of that very dangerous neighborhood and now living safely at the Anacapa! 🙄

Sfg40

EXTREMELY forced with the constant giveaways and they lack ALOT of basic Disney knowledge. They will post about any and everything. New trashcans in Tomorrowland with a surprised Pikachu face thumbnail 😱😱😱
Idk if they still do it but seemed like they always made sure to get a good picture of her backside in their thumbnails as clickbait 🙄 I'm sure half their views were from pervs who didnt care about DL

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

shadee91762

VIP Member
People are so weird. They act like she created some never before heard of original dish. It was turkey meatballs. Any idiot with turkey and a skillet can do it. They were fawning over everything. "omg that food is amazing, omg where'd you get that cutting board, omg where'd you get that pan , omg where'd you get those towels ????" "Oh Katie you are inspiring me to cook" she made meatballs she didn't find a cure for cancer. Sheesh

The Real Deal

VIP Member
Best life & Beyond #5 suggestion-Katie & Spencer: The AMAZING pair in desperate need of content, cake vending machines, Charlie's credit card & more AAA service calls!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

The Real Deal

VIP Member
Spencer said this Mammoth trip will allow them to rest. He needs rest because they go hard on their channel.

Seriously? 😂
At one point KT says that she feels people watch their channel for their authenticity and joy they bring! Lol.. Delusional as ever
Katie's excuse for the late live stream this time was, they just "forgot" it was Wednesday!

Last edited:
  • Haha

The Real Deal

VIP Member
AA7F2892-69FD-44AB-A8F3-1CBD89234B68.jpeg
This chick wants designer bags, funds,home decor, and more! She wants her stans to buy or provide all that for her! Her "man" can't buy her all that stuff? She thought because Spence lived on the beach he was rich and she'd have it all! She likes to brag and deceive people, but they barely get by!

• Heart
  • Haha

Fantasia Freak

VIP Member
Magic Journeys has been avoiding these 2 losers since WDW. Look at how they are now getting almost 200k in views.

The Real Deal

VIP Member
I think that's great for David. He's a genuine, good-hearted Disney fan who works hard at what he does. There's a reason he has double the subs that BLOB has. I wish him the best and am looking forward to his full time content.
BLOB is fake and doesn't offer anything of substance! Same ol' tiring content. David found his niche. Just like Magic Journeys. BLOB still thinks that running around the parks chowing down junk food and behaving obnoxiously is cute!

CoasterHo

I almost shat myself while watching this vlog.. Spencer does the editing, and left in ALLLLLLLL of that footage of his manhood taking a beating. These 2 just don't make any sense! Who the hell lets their tires get that beat up? Whenever I go on any kind of road trip, my husband looks over the car - front to back, top to bottom and everything in between. MEN do that. (well, women do too....) But holy hellfire Spencer! You definitely could have been killed, or killed other people. That makes you not only less than a man, but ignorant and inconsiderate. I hope to hell these two learned a lesson from this.

They make me :sick:🤮

• Heart

Sfg40

Order a new star KT. Put it on that credit card with all the debt, but save the box so you can return it after the holidays for a refund.
They'll probably return the tree all dried out on December 26th. "No one told us we had to water the tree"

• Haha