Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

disneynana21

VIP Member
KT & SPENCER: YOU CLEARLY READ THE BOARDS SO READ THIS! YOUR CONTENT IS CRAP. YOU BOTH HAVE CHANGED TREMENDOUSLY. YOU ARE NOT NICE GENUINE PEOPLE & WE CAN SEE THROUGH THE BS HENCE THE INCREASED AMOUNT OF “HATERS/TROLLS”. YOUR LOVES FOR THE PARKS NO LONGER SHOWS. ALL WE SEE ARE DOLLAR SIGNS IN YOUR EYES. YOU BOTH NEED TO TAKE A STEP BACK & RE-EVALUATE. THERES STILL HOPE…ID LIKE TO THINK!

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Granite dog

VIP Member
I really feel Spencer, who turns 51 next week, has to take a step back and really examine what he's doing with his life
On Spence's birthday next week, expect a lengthy Live stream. Super chat $$$$$$ will be quite numerous and large.

Sfg40

I still cant believe during their last "diet" they brought sandwiches to the park and ate them WITH beef stew in a bread bowl. If that's their idea of dieting I cant wait to see what's next

• Haha

The Real Deal

VIP Member
It's actually astonishing some of the messages she deletes. She has the time to delete pretty harmless criticism, but can't respond to her subs? I bet the first thing she does when she wakes up is check for overnight messages.
Exactly! Anyone who gives them even the slightest bit of criticism is considered a troll! She automatically assumes it's one of us here just giving her a hard time, but she is deleting msgs even from her loyal subs! It's a good way to lose more subscribers that's for sure! Hope they join us here! Thanks Katie for helping this community grow!

• Heart
  • Haha

UncleLester

VIP Member
6 AM? It was pitch black. She just woke up (noon). I can't wait for her to start panicking over being snowed in for 4 days with no food or better yet, driving 200 miles in chains at 10 MPH.
My Holiday Wish is that they have a cable/internet/cell phone data outage - so the two of them can reconnect with each other without any outside distractions.

Just time alone, face to face, to search each other’s souls.

• Haha
  • Sick

Barnes Wallace

VIP Member
Katie come get your boy he's crying again
Why is Brickey claiming he has been doing this for 8 years professionally??
What a load of crap.
He said that because he knew David from Fresh Baked said it, only in David's case it's true.
I can't believe this video, I've only just watched it now. What an absolute wanker!
Brickey is trying to create some kind of history for himself that just isn't there.
Glad he's crying, the bit tit!

molly816

Spencer refers to the Alice in Wonderland attraction as "AIW as the kids call it". No, Spencer, nobody calls it that. When you say that, you sound as ridiculous as you look...wearing your cap backwards?? Really?
I’ve been going to Disneyland all my life and NEVER has ANYONE ever referred to Alice in Wonderland like that. Annoys the sh*t outta me when he says that! Same with SBC … 🤢🤮 Just stop… for the love of god STOP SAYING THAT!!

ok rant over lol

• Haha

Yojimbo36

Chatty Member
It's clear Spencer is the real draw for the channel. As annoying as he can be at times with repeating things, he seems like a genuinely fun kind of guy with a lot of knowledge regarding Disneyland, Hollywood, the LA area, etc. He has tons more upside to making the channel a success than she ever will because she's a one-trick pony (scream, dance, eat, mean-girl, raised in Disneyland🙄). Spencer can actually speak to the history of certain things, artistic influence, etc. If Spencer were to start a channel on his own, I would subscribe immediately and root for him. That channel's success would hinge greatly on his confidence in himself and keeping the content interesting and meaningful but I think the potential is 100x what it is now with the dead weight of KT dragging him down. Just my humble opinion.

The Real Deal

VIP Member
At this point, they think that any critical comment they receive, is presumably coming from a "troll"! They will be deleting comments from their stans now too as they did last night when one guy commented about the redundancy of their vids! Hey, that will only steer more people towards this forum! Haha Good job KT!

Sfg40

A quick recap from Spencer to all the kids out there
RIP ATW 😔
FB is MIA 😬
No ETA on TPO 🤔
New BFF is AID ❤
CYA with AAA 👍
KTP on IG 🙄
TATTLE LIFE TEA OMG 😳

• Haha

Fantasia Freak

VIP Member
Perception is everything in this game. The Woo's following is turning on them so their views are crumbling in real time.

• Heart

Fantasia Freak

VIP Member
That's the video where katie said she doesnt eat a lot of burgers. If she told me that I'd give her the same look that Adam is giving her
LOL! And she said "that was the greatest burger she ever ate in her life!" Adam was like WTF?

• Haha

Jasmine510

Wow the dramatics in that video… do they even know what other people in the world are dealing with right now? The seriousness and gravity that they were describing getting a flat tire on the way to their next nonstop vacation and expect people to feel sorry for them? (But somehow, people do!) Ugh my stomach just literally feels sick thinking about it. 🤦🏻‍♀️ How can they think it’s OK to be like this?

• Heart

The Real Deal

VIP Member
Hopefully they read the thread and make their videos decent for once. They signed in and loaded the thread, now just time to read and implement feedback! You are over half way here guys!! P.S you don’t have delete power here.
They could make the best video ever and I'd still not support them because of their fake personalities! Prime example: when the guy wearing their merch ran into them and Spencer bowed and praised him, while KT got overly emotional and was on the verge of crying! I think even some of their loyal subs cringed! Too staged, too fake, and too dramatic! They need to tone it down or take some acting classes, because a lot of us aren't buying that act!

• Haha
Saw that part! Hilarious!
"Just like in real life Spencer, I can make food disappear"!
Then Spencer proceeds to talk about the color
scheme of the trees and rambles pointlessly on that for a while.. .Then "oh look Chip (or Dale) is wearing an apron"! Lol..Like why is this important?!??
Spencer talks like he’s trying to reach the minimum number of pages needed to turn in an important term paper. He just adds pointless words and sentences, wtf “dude” lol

Spencer pointing out a green Christmas tree: “Wow look at this tree here KT, it’s quite verdant wouldn’t you say? Verdant being of Latin origin of course, meaning green. Amazing!”

Last edited:
  • Haha

UncleLester

VIP Member
I apologize for sounding like a broken record but someone please explain this logic to me:

Katie does not have any others jobs but the channel, correct?

Their video from two days ago: “ Holidays in Las Vegas! Strip Hotels Decor & Christmas Events + Cosmo Skating Rink,Forum Shops & More” has 13k views and 39 comments.

It would not take her more than 45 minutes this morning to log in and either like or reply to those 39 comments and the 30 comments on the Home Depot video - even just the hyper positive ones.

And what happens if she does that? More people will see and interact with their videos as well + the loyalty of those taking time to comment will increase.

They are not too famous/busy to be courteous to the people that take time to give them complements.

• Heart