Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

campwoodward

Wow. Their new trader sams video when spencer is showing the big fire place in the beginning. Has no regard for anyones privacy as he records a mom who looks like she’s nursing her baby. As a mom who nursed in the park I feel for her, I would try and find quiet and low crowded areas to nurse (even tho I am pro public nursing. Feed your baby whenever, wherever) she looked uncomfortable and Spencer’s just continued to record. SMH.
Shows you how good they are at editing or even looking at what they are filming. Sorry for your privacy. I need likes. Goes to show you that if they are filming near you in person just yell “KATIE WHERE IS YOUR HUSBAND?” so they edit you out. We all
know how they love to delete their haters.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Justin is a huge advocate for Knotts Berry Farm, he was even writing a book on it with Knotts's approval and has done several videos on its history.
If he found out of BLABs contempt for Knotts he would not be happy at all. He always does his best to promote the park. I remember one video last year when they were trying out the food, and we're basically saying how gross and disgusting some of it tasted.

It wouldn't hurt to leave him the odd nice supportive comment, while at the same time slipping in that BLAB trash it at every opportunity they get and it's sad how they don't support it in any way considering the huge following they have.
The thing I respect about Justin is because he’s passionate about his content and it shows. He does research and it’s just visually great content. He’s always mentioned how he hates asking for money but he does have to make a living.
BLAB does it for the money PERIOD.
They were already annoying Disney adults that grew a following because they made Disney their personalities.
Their numbers aren’t growing enough to make a living because the content is mediocre. Plus their shitty entitled personalities don’t help. All they care about are themselves, YouTube and money.

• Heart
I realized I never watched their “first day back” video from when Disneyland reopened this year. I went to find it and got only a minute in before I had to fastforward. The amount of time they gave in this video to people mass honking in the parking garage literally broke me. When I hit play again, it was KT screaming as she walked into the park. I couldn’t hang and shut it off.

Time to go enjoy the new Magic Journeys video!

They're all over the place. They move to a pricey complex, but run to malibu and now claim to have yet, another "update"!

You know when you don't like someone, everything they do or say is annoying and irritating lol .. she literally is the only person I don't like! But when you act like a total bitch, you're going to have people talk about you and not like you. She will forever think she's the high school mean girl! 🙄
She was definitely the mean girl in high school. My sister-in-law went to school with her.

• Wow

Fantasia Freak

VIP Member
surprising they chose irvine if theyre broke. its expensive as heck
They had the money to get the place only because they didn't pay Woo for the rent owed. KT will claim renters protection being unemployed in the pandemic soon. They won't pay a dime for the Irvine place. She's a scam artist, just look up her court cases. She even billed back AirBNB on the Tahoe trip! She's a master at not paying bills. (ie. Hang tags on clothes so she can return them)

• Wow
  • Heart
Look at these fake, virtue signaling assholes. Take a pic of a guy and his wife but are too afraid to say anything. If they feel so strongly about it and it angered them so much, why not say something and film it? Although, I am sure they are very used to doing things to people while their back is turned.

Big tough guy Spence, who can't loosen a lug nut on a tire or lift a Xmas tree would have gotten his ass laid out I'm sure.

Also, notice how Karma works in her little brain? Only for others, not for her.

View attachment 899660View attachment 899661
How dare they!!!! The audacity of people, don’t they know Disney property is sacred??? It’s hallowed ground that is only to be used for YouTube panhandling and prancing around in pajamas all day!

• Haha

PeanutButterCup28

Chatty Member
Last night, I unfortunately watched a good portion of their livestream just for the tea, and I just finished watching their latest vlog from Vegas. I'm super confused with their strange stories about the whole tire situation ruining the trip, making them go from a 4 day trip to a 3 day trip. All of their videos start late at night, because why? They stated in the live that they didn't spend Thanksgiving with family because they see them all the time, strange. Yet, Katie bought her niece cookies at Milk, so wouldn't you see your family to drop off her cookies?

I found it hilarious that a thirty year old woman, wearing her own merchandise hoodie in a classy bar, is stating how Lisa Vanderpump is her idol & she aspires to be just like her because she's "classy, beautiful, talented....". I don't think Lisa Vanderpump would be seen in a hoodie, let alone show up to an expensive restaurant (California Grill) wearing a t-shirt, Katie.

• Haha
I just watched FreshBaked’s Small World Holiday video and it really got me to thinking…if I was a Disneyland vlog channel that was struggling for views…*ahem* I would have been on the site at 10pm nightly last week, checking for open reservations for yesterday. You don’t even have to be great at what you do as long as you’re the first or second to cover it. I really shouldn’t even post this, but here’s your free social media tip of the day, BLAB.

Happiest

Chatty Member
Since their Disney days will be limited they will have to play another angle to pull in the super chat donations.

Every now and then she drops a few words about mental health and struggle, keeping the subject alive with her followers. When she runs out of other ideas she will “reveal” a mental health (or physical) illness/struggle. I wouldn’t be surprised if she gets an emotional support/service dog which would be great clickbait.

* I fully understand that mental issues and struggles are real. My mention here is simply that such topics shouldn’t be used for money grabs by lazy grifters.

• Heart

Lalo Salamanca

VIP Member
Perhaps I am mistaken, but I don't believe they lived with A. Woo. They lived much closer to the park than Woo does/did. Cause you please site your source of information?
Ain’t nobody on here gotta CITE sources. Bugger off, mate!

• Haha
  • Heart

The Real Deal

VIP Member
Wow, what happened to Spence?? Everytime I see him he looks sicker.
KT is sucking the life out of him! Like literally! I don't know why he's so whooped on her. He needs to wake up, stop this Disney vlogging nonsense and go back to work. He had an apartment on the beach he loved and a real job that was honest and surely more fulfilling than senseless vlogging. Then KT came along and his life turned topsy-turvy! This is NOT his best life!

• Heart

DeathtoCommies

Long time lurker.. LOL great thread.

blab.png

dislikes can be returned with a new extension (search for "Return Youtube Dislike extension")

The Real Deal

VIP Member
Is anyone watching their late beg-a-thon? Omg! These two are a total joke! I know we know this but wow! They get more boring and pathetic by the day! The are begging for money from the comfort of their own home and looking like they both just rolled out of bed. They can't answer most questions properly or thoroughly because they are lying and you can tell by the way they stumble on their words! Under 500 are watching and I was listening during my very long drive home, but I can't even listen to them anymore! They are just sad!
Commenter-"what kind of plans do you have for upcoming vlogs?"
Katie-"well he have more Disney vlogs and uh, we're putting up our Christmas tree. We're vlogging that. And a trip".
Spencer- "What trip?"

Last edited: