Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yojimbo36

Chatty Member
David from Fresh Baked just announced that he is starting full-time today as a Disneyland vlogger and no longer is working his job. I don't really know much about him or the channel but caught part of his live today and wanted to see what the big announcement was. This should be interesting to see how it challenges BLAB.
I think that's great for David. He's a genuine, good-hearted Disney fan who works hard at what he does. There's a reason he has double the subs that BLOB has. I wish him the best and am looking forward to his full time content.

Reactions: 12

Yojimbo36

Chatty Member
They have Brickey numbers. They have no income heading into 2022. Disneyland is all they got now.
This is why Mr. Fatbody is flipping cue cards again. She should get her fat ass back to work too or actually work at channel growth but they are both way too dense to figure it out.

UncleLester

VIP Member
Natalie (Adam The Woo’s Companion) just had a IG story post stating she just said goodbye to her bestie (Adam).

I guess if Adam is truly on the road back East now - the two Cowards, Spencer and Katie, will think it is safe to stick their necks out again in public (I.e. Expect a Disneyland LIVE Life Stream tomorrow night as that gets them the most cash).

They probably came back early from Las Vegas because they heard Adam didn’t get any offers on the brown sofa and he was just leaving it by the dumpster curb and then those two seagulled in and grabbed it for their condo.

• Haha

dramalt

VIP Member
Remember......Adam is like "family". Some way to treat your "family". They rather hide in Malibu and film their BORING video.
if you’re looking for an indicator of how they treat their actual family, they took their elderly parents to an Airbnb inside an active wildfire…

• Heart
  • Haha

campwoodward

Wish I could! I'd love to tell her that they're full time con artists!
Honestly why we started watching them. We were bored during COVID and always figured something was off and kept watching every now and then. But our hard work has paid off, they have turned in to a rolling dumpster fire.

disneynana21

VIP Member
The last one from me, I can't watch anymore, hopefully, he saw it.
Looking forward to seeing all your comments from this video, there is absolute gold in there especially from Emonns......

So sad how they are just hanging on in there waiting and waiting and waiting for that begging money to come in (of which there hasn't been a lot at all)
Actually whoever posted that copied me. I had a typo the first time I hit send so that’s my bad.

I'm sorry but I don't recall BLOB ever giving their political or racial opinions on their channel. It's dumb to even try and surmise what they think politically. Also, I don't think either of them are racist, they've never given me that impression at all. You're literally making shit up. Not cool and not fair, they are terrible YT'ers but they don't deserve to have shit like that made up about them.
KT….stop. Just stop. You aren’t fooling any of us!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

UncleLester

VIP Member
How odd that KT would share this when she and Spencer took a last minute trip to Vegas the week of Thanksgiving away from their families with obviously no plan for content 🤷‍♀️

Anyways…Hope everyone here has a great Turkey Day 🦃
Operation Avoid The Woo took precedent over exploiting the niece in a Thanksgiving thumbnail.

Happiest

Chatty Member
She’s getting a little more frequent with the mental health/depression posts. That’s her fall -back pity $$ plan.That will be her sympathy go-to beg agenda soon when they can’t get into Disney. As previously mentioned, a emotional support dog will be next. She’ll get whatever phony paperwork she needs to be able to travel with the dog.

Dogs are great for click$.

• Heart

dramalt

VIP Member
I'm calling it early, Jan 1st they will do a getting into shape and eating healthy video.
This will last all of a week, considering a lot of their views come from eating crap in parks and how lazy and unmotivated they both are.
a constant week of Katie explaining that they’re on a diet and that’s why they’re splitting their loaded baked potato fries

• Haha

OutofScope

VIP Member
It looks like I picked a bad day to skip the thread....Holy Toledo,.where to start?

So as usual BLAB blames everybody and everything else but them for their predicament. This time the culprit is the Malibu air that oxidized the lug wrench that made it impossible for Spencer to use it to loosen the lug nuts. We are repeatedly assured that Spencer can change a tire but just like the Airbnb and the Anaheim street gangs, that dastardly Malibu air messed everything up.

Seriously, how can anyone not check the condition of the vehicle before embarking on a road trip? Are they that much in a hurry to avoid Adam that they can't check the car? That tire was messed up bad ; a simple inspection could have detected that. Katie made a feeble attempt of explanation by saying the damage to the tire was too far inside to be noticed. Is she saying that Spence is unable to inspect a tire for damage? Damn, that pathetic!

Katie also admits she's a control freak. After admitting you're a bitch, that part is implied.

Katie does mention Adam at the restaurant in a sad attempt to give the impression they are still friends.

Yojimbo36

Chatty Member
THIS! Whether she's eating out or cooking something at home, she will spout off like a know it all about nutrition. But she is very clueless. She even fed her dog crap and called it "high quality food." And when she makes something at home that is on the healthier side, she always pairs it with a big dessert.
Exactly, KTP has no idea how nutrition works. For christs sake she was “detoxing” with turkey meatballs one night. Message to her Stans: NEVER TAKE DIET OR NUTRITION ADVICE FROM A FAT SLOB!

Oh yeah, I can’t with that guy. He may be putting more work into his videos and may have more knowledge than BLAB but he is creepy and just seems like an arrogant, know-it-all “man splainer”… just NO.
That’s my only issue with Brickey, his opinions come off way too douchey at times.

Maybe KT should start doing backside thumbnails to increase views!?! 🤔
There wouldn’t be enough room for a title or anything else, that’s one big ass lol

Reactions: 11

Sfg40

Spencer sure seems to have a Christmas tree fetish

Whatever happened to their live log with them decorating their Christmas tree? Oh I forgot...maybe he couldn't get any help carrying it from his car to his apartment

We need to hold them to their claim that they will be donating to toys for tots. They claim that they do that every year and put much thought into it for several different age groups. Right.....
Their idea of "donating" is posting a link for others to give their money

• Haha

primordia

Chatty Member
They keep talking about how much the magic is gone at Disneyland but has anyone told them the magic was inside of them all along?

Seriously though, they inhaled all the magic and it's inside of their bloated bodies. Send help.

• Haha

Yojimbo36

Chatty Member
Maybe the target gift cards are for new sweats so she can be prepared next time she faces that pesky dress code at California Grill
That video was just one of the videos that turned me on them, that was embarrassing. If you love Disney that much respect their codes, don’t waltz in like you’re going to eat at Earl of Sandwich or something.

Mouse Daze

During their live chat i asked them numerous times what they are doing for the fire victims and she will not answer my question. She blocked me from the super chats!!! So I can't go that route. Obviously, they were just blowing smoke about having something planned for the fire victims.

• Heart