Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SRagan

I can't believe within the first few minutes of the video, KT opens a box and finds the star that she claims to have looked high and low for and couldn't find it, so much so that they delayed the live stream so they could order a new one.

Yet lo, she opens a box and it's right on the top. So she searched "high and low"... except for looking in the boxes? Too lazy to even open a box let alone empty one to search it thoroughly -- that's not looking "high and low" KT. Being thorough and opening things and emptying things out is "high and low".

Seems like she put as much effort into looking for the star as she does her "job"
I think it was an excuse to delay the live stream of decorating the Christmas tree. She probably knew where it was all along. Just more excuses and lies from them.

Reactions: 2

SRagan

Their recent vlog at their Malibu place was much different than previous ones. They must be reading this thread because they seemed more calm or maybe subdued. They tried to do a little more interesting content.

Yojimbo36

Chatty Member
Pretty sure their reaction during the pandemic and everyone’s “freedoms” was INHERENTLY political. Spencer’s vigilante posts with guns and protecting his neighborhood. Leaving a brown neighborhood that made them uncomfortable. I could go on. I find a commentary on that hilarious rather than poking fun at their weight, age, and body (not to mention comments about their underwear…andI’ve already called ppl out on here about), which is frankly disgusting. Yes let’s shame ppl about their bodies and laugh about, while ignoring the elephant in the room because it makes you uncomfortable
Just because you don't agree with how they reacted to the pandemic or how they referenced crime in a neighborhood does not make them racist....that's what you're taking away and that says more about you then them. Not cool and kind of sick if you ask me. Keep projecting your bullshit, it's a free country. I just won't engage with your ignorant ass.

campwoodward

All you have to do is watch that one vlog at the WDW tea shop to see Spencer is having a minor stroke in the park. He's is very sick. He could barely talk and was confused on his surroundings.
Tried to find this video with no success. Know the title or have a link?

Yojimbo36

Chatty Member
Yes clearly watching two different channels. I also clearly rmbr their arrival in Florida when the pandemic was still ranging and their comments in Publix or wherever about the great job the governor Ron Desantis was doing in Florida as ppl were dying left and right in his state. 🙄
download (1).gif

Reactions: 1

Merc

Fending off or fighting the neighborhood street gangs in their Disney pajamas was their thing when living in Adam's place! Good thing they're out of that very dangerous neighborhood and now living safely at the Anacapa! 🙄
Perhaps I am mistaken, but I don't believe they lived with A. Woo. They lived much closer to the park than Woo does/did. Cause you please site your source of information?